Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

PICR.me , RWI's new image hosting site!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PICR.me , RWI's new image hosting site!

Re-Post from previously deleted thread.

RWI is pleased to announce our own photo hosting site https://picr.me/ .
    PICR.me is fully owned by RWI, and hosted on RWI servers, and managed by our internet partner Duckways BV. We are no longer bound by the user agreements of image hosts like photobucket or imgur!
    PICR.me is in Beta testing right now but you are free to use it as we continue developing our processes.
    Stay tuned as RWI focuses on expanding the RWI family of products. We have some amazing ideas that will benefit all fora members that we want to implement soon.
    THE FORUM IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

Thank you!

B

[Link] The Truth About our Reps...

Comment

Fantastic guys, thanks.....

Comment

Comment

UPDATE

Picr.me is now integrated on RWI. See:

Choose the upload icon on the top right of the editor

Popup opens with the option to select your photo(s)

Click on upload to upload your photo(s)

Find the options on the bottom how to share (links, BB code, etc) and choose BB code, then click insert next to the input field.

The BB code is now automatically added to your post!

Comment

Testing

Comment

Thanks!!!

Comment

works great, even with multiple images, you can just select the whole bunch and copy the codes in 1 click to the RWIpost...saves a lot of time

Comment

Awesome. Works with Safari on iOS as well! (Y)

Comment

Question: What's to stop the whole world using this as a free image hosting for uses other than RWI?

Comment

Originally posted by Waspy View Post
                      Question: What's to stop the whole world using this as a free image hosting for uses other than RWI?
                      There's no stop. This idea came forward as real photography lovers and combined perfectly with the need for one @ RWI. However, it is open to each and everyone to use!

Comment

Originally posted by DR3M3L View Post

There's no stop. This idea came forward as real photography lovers and combined perfectly with the need for one @ RWI. However, it is open to each and everyone to use!
                        LOL I just asked on RWG if you've bought a server farm.

Comment

Originally posted by Waspy View Post

LOL I just asked on RWG if you've bought a server farm.
                          Just a little one

************************************************** ********
                          People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                          ************************************************** *************
                          hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                          ************************************************** ********
                          When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Test

[[ADMIN EDIT]] Do I need to remind you guys how prudish Google Ads are? [[/ADMIN EDIT]]

Yup, it works!

Quick question trailboss99 , do I rewrite picture posting tutorial or should I make a complete new guide?

Comment

Originally posted by rolexwatchfan View Post
                              Test

Yup, it works!

Quick question trailboss99 , do I rewrite picture posting tutorial or should I make a complete new guide?
                              Top right of the editor you find a quick upload button too!

Comment

Working...
                              X