• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Hulk comparison with Genuine and ZZF

berrypony108

Horology Curious
6/11/20
I am new to this forum and new to the world of high end replicas. I had never heard of VSF subs before today. I have been a “real” watch guy for a number of years, but am close to taking the plunge into my first rep. Modernclassic, your review was stellar! And you have been helpful on and off the air. Just need to find a VSF Sub no date and I’ll be set! I will certainly contact Andrew at trustytime and tell him you sent me.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: StreetFighter

Giannos7

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/20
Great review thanks! I've got one on the way. As far as I can tell the rehaut is an issue. What do you think?

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
The R in mine is a shade too far right but I’d really need to be looking for it! Reality it is all silver, shiny and near invisible on the wrist. Forget about it.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

CJS57

7/9/20
Nice review, thanks for the effort. Too bad the ZZF compared was an old model V2s and not a true V3. I have both ZZF's, V2s and V3. The V3 is improved with brighter lume on the bezel numbers and markers. And better crystal height as well. But.....I also have the new VSF and I agree the whole VSF watch just pops more than ZZF V3. About bracelets I have gen and V3 and VSF and on mine they are all just fine to me. VSF does have the misaligned first R on the rehaut if that is an issue for you. Not easy to see with naked eye.

Substar

16/9/20
ZWj3yK.jpg

If you didn't know, could you even spot the genuine one??

Crown recess into crown guards gives it away. Perfect cg shape on the vsf but they are a fraction to long and the gap between crown and case should be wider but overall good and most gen owners wouldn’t have clue I guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

walla65

20/5/19
........ VSF does have the misaligned first R on the rehaut if that is an issue for you. Not easy to see with naked eye.
In fact ... we often focus on details looking at the enlarged photos ... then as soon as we have the watch in hand we realize that to notice the problem we need a magnifying glass ...

ongwoeiteck

Horology Curious
15/6/20
I Have never been as happy with an out the box replica before, ever. I am as happy with this as I would be if I had just spend $$$$£££ on a real one. Every time I look at it, it beams and just looks real to me, where the ZZF I always saw the short comings, this VSF takes all that away, there are none that I can see on my wrist, so it it makes me feel good and it's truly stunning green!. I will be taking the same care with this as I do with my genuine LN, there is now no need to buy a real Hulk for me, this just looks and feels real and I don't think anyone could tell unless they know VSF has the first R in the rehaut (which you can hardly see anyway!) a little to far right! This is as good as it gets. In my opinion ofcourse.

I'm not on commission, I don't work for a factory, I live in Scotland lol.. I just love sport rolex watches, real and rep. I have 17yr old TW best to a recent (37mm) ARF Yacht, ZZF Hulks, genuine LN and have had genuine TT's and all sorts to draw these above comparisons with.. I like t think over a couple decades I have half a clue. This VSF is best rep I have seen. I'm even going to wear it to bed tonight!.

Bro, thanks for sharing your report. Make me wanna order it now. Is this the page from Trusty? Wanna make sure that I order the correct version.

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=22094

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TommyCruise

Horology Curious
9/11/20
Would be good to see a VSF vs ZZF V3 comparison this detailed.

Regarding the whiteness of the bezel writing I was under the impression that some years are brighter than others and it could be that they have both copied different years? Surely if that was not the case ZZF factory would notice their bezel was too dark and make it slightly brighter?

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Would be good to see a VSF vs ZZF V3 comparison this detailed.

Regarding the whiteness of the bezel writing I was under the impression that some years are brighter than others and it could be that they have both copied different years? Surely if that was not the case ZZF factory would notice their bezel was too dark and make it slightly brighter?

Why do you need a zzf v3 comparison when he did a comparison with a gen lol the only thing that Change between v2s and v3 is the bracelet.

Reactions: Tete

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Why do you need a zzf v3 comparison when he did a comparison with a gen lol the only thing that Change between v2s and v3 is the bracelet.

Well that's not 100% correct. There where also updates to the round dial hour markers, rehault and bezel