• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Clarification on Submariner Case Kit and Serial Number

Harruchi

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
20/3/14
Singapore
VSF 126619LB
Rehaut Q66T0128
SEL SR8

Anyone can confirm if this is a VSF?

Brufast9

Looking Around
25/8/19
Hi, i bought a sub 126610LN as a vsf, the dealer confirmed to me.. how can I spot this? The serial is ER6J5068. He told me this is the more perfect sub 41mm in 2023!!

Herbertgluck

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/7/23
UK
Please where I can order VSF now? DAY DATE and Daytona, anyone who can really help out?

Krimson

We are all time travelers.
6/9/23
How about on a SEA Dweller VSF , is 2K6 ok ? .. not K26 but 2K6

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
You can check the VSF Sea Dweller with this link. Only takes a few minutes to do some research and you will find the answers to your questions. Instead of going from thread to thread asking the same question.

Krimson

6/9/23
You can check the VSF Sea Dweller with this link. Only takes a few minutes to do some research and you will find the answers to your questions. Instead of going from thread to thread asking the same question.
Thank you !

Krimson

6/9/23
Thank you once again but it still doesn’t answer my question , I did check. could not see anyhing pertaining to my original question there , other than to contact them and I am not going to waist their time.

asusundevils1971

Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
Picture three shows the serial number clearly on the rehaut and it starts with IXO and the clasp code is 7QE before you go asking around. The 2K serial numbers on the VSF are for Submariners.
I gave you a link to the watch and you still couldn't navigate to find the answers. You really need to do some reading and research.

Krimson

6/9/23
Picture three shows the serial number clearly on the rehaut and it starts with IXO and the clasp code is 7QE before you go asking around. The 2K serial numbers on the VSF are for Submariners.
I gave you a link to the watch and you still couldn't navigate to find the answers. You really need to do some reading and research.
I saw that but how do I know that is actually a legitimate VSF serial , just because jtime say it is ? ..lol I don’t think so pal .. maybe I need to do more research but you need to be less gullible ..Unless you are actually jtime :)

Al this with all do respect of course ;)

asusundevils1971

Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
I saw that but how do I know that is actually a legitimate VSF serial , just because jtime say it is ? ..lol I don’t think so pal .. maybe I need to do more research but you need to be less gullible ..Unless you are actually jtime :)

When you buy a VSF from any Trusted Dealer you are getting a legitimate VSF. They are called Trusted Dealers for a reason. If I am gullible ( change that tone with me for your own best interest ) then the members who have been here from the start must be too. If you don't want to use the TD's here then good luck with your money and whatever piece of crap you my never get delivered. @eBoy this member needs an introduction.

Last edited:

Krimson

6/9/23
When you buy a VSF from any Trusted Dealer you are getting a legitimate VSF. They are called Trusted Dealers for a reason. If I am gullible ( change that tone with me for your own best interest ) then the members who have been here from the start must be too. If you don't want to use the TD's here then good luck with your money and whatever piece of crap you my never get delivered. @eBoy this member needs an introduction.

Krimson

6/9/23
Don’t mean any disrespect , I apologize if hurt your feelings you in any way.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Even if you may be right, there where some situations when TDs sold fake clean watches (Hont) as Clean. But basicly you are right, @eBoy maybe would help:)

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia

Firstly, since you are all over the place asking duplicate questions, please take 5 sec. to read this sticky with an excellent piece of advice:

You wouldn't believe it, but 99.9999999999% of all questions can be answered by research.

Secondly, you are free to doubt a TD as you please, but as you see, putting a TD under general suspicion is rather frowned upon by the majority of the community.

Sure, there have been unfortunate instances of fake factories that somehow found their way to the distributors. But, number one, those cases were mostly cases where the TDs had been duped themselves by their suppliers and, number two, this is rather the exception from the norm.

The vast majority of watches being sold are legit and the whole damn point of the TD system is that A) the watches are what they are labeled as and B) that in the rare event of a mislabeled watch, the TD lives up to their promise of providing the merchandise that was paid for and C) in the even more unlikely event that the TD refuses to stand by that promise, RWI will help mediating between the TD and the RWI member.

You, on the other hand, make it sound as if every sale of a VSF Sub through one of our TDs is a high-risk transaction with a high probability of receiving a mislabeled watch and being stuck with it. And that's simply not how the whole system is set up.

Implying such a thing is rather disrespectful, not only towards the TDs, but also against RWI's TD vetting process and years of engagement for its users in case of a problem with a TD transaction.

Like I said, you are free to doubt anyone you wish, but this is just an explanation for the reaction you received in this thread, because @asusundevils1971 is surely not the only member who trusts our TDs. He just one among several hundred thousands.

Last edited:
Reactions: asusundevils1971