• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
It's funny how very much I hated this watch when it was first released last year, I thought it looked like a toy watch, yada yada yada.. Now I can't get it off my wrist :)

Reactions: Thrasher and Ferax

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
It's funny how very much I hated this watch when it was first released last year, I thought it looked like a toy watch, yada yada yada.. Now I can't get it off my wrist :)

I'm so with you on that one! It's the wristies on here that got my juices flowing. I think this is a watch that looks much, much better in a wristie than in the rendered pics on the Omega website or even in mediocre QC pics - it somehow just pops in real life pics.

Reactions: Therion666

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden

IMG-20190501-130505.jpg

I actually waited for the Basel launch just so I could decide whether to get the Old SMP Ceramic or New Wavey in Gen.
Saw pictures of the new one and decided to buy the old glossy one!
Now thou I never use the Gen because I really love the Rep Wavey! Woooow!!!

But same phenomenon happens with cars for me! First I see pictures of a car and I might hate the look of it. But after a couple of months or so I start to like it.

Last edited:

goaliedad39

Looking Around
9/12/18
Hello all. Don’t post much, mostly just lurk trying to educate myself. I have 2 gen Omegas but decided to try this rep. This just arrived from Ryan and quite frankly I’m amazed with this watch. A couple small niggles no one would notice unless using a loop but overall just fantastic. I’m seriously considering ordering the gray dial one and maybe a couple rubber straps.
5a8fc5fbb431a9652c759a2594c632ef.jpg

chentepilot

Known Member
7/11/18
Please explain so those of us that don't know Chinese know what this is all about

Sorry I tried to edit but wasn’t submitted. From what I could translate on google it’s a Vsf vs Gen, main tells are darker hands (gen) and deeper bezel insert engraving too. May the experts chime in.

Sent from the RWI App

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
Sorry I tried to edit but wasn’t submitted. From what I could translate on google it’s a Vsf vs Gen, main tells are darker hands (gen) and deeper bezel insert engraving too. May the experts chime in.

Sent from the RWI App

Your kidding? In that case VSF is superior to Gen in many of the pictures!!! WTF?

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
What is that? Is that what they call Noob Factory?
i kind of still like the VSF in many of the pictures.

It's a comparison of VSF with the Gen. VSF being the one labelled VS, Gen being the one with the Chinese label (which I can't type lol)

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Not arguing about the VSF quality, but It is really weird that in those pics the gen looks so shitty

Reactions: Thrasher

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
I maybe get your point, but if this is gen, I prefer the rep:

c5f675febb11a3e2f72c78fad1c2cdad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: noname511