• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Recently asked my fav TD if he can source the VSF SMP and he said no. Any recommendations where I could order one ?
I dont want to go with ORF Because of the dark red on the dial..

Try another TD, afaik vsf SMP are still available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: maplesirup

Hman12

Known Member
11/4/21
I'm trying to get my hands on the all black ceramic vsf smp 300.

VSF have apparently come back in business however I've just been offered steel models.

Anyone have any idea when these could be back in stock or if they will ever even be made again?
If anyone is looking to sell theirs hit me up!

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
I'm trying to get my hands on the all black ceramic vsf smp 300.

VSF have apparently come back in business however I've just been offered steel models.

Anyone have any idea when these could be back in stock or if they will ever even be made again?
If anyone is looking to sell theirs hit me up!

Those with GMT ? I do hear that it is still available, although harder to get than the steel models, you might want to try asking a few TDs.

sp00ky

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/20
Here are QC pics from the new batch from march.

The date wheel already bugs me. What do you think?

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Here are QC pics from the new batch from march.

The date wheel already bugs me. What do you think?

Date looks fine to me, its just ever so slightly to the right which can happen in gen too. Just get the TD to change the date to something like 22 and 28 and if they show properly i wonldn't be concerned.

Any pic of the balance bridge?

sp00ky

24/8/20
Here is a pic of the balance bridge.

I rejected the watch because of the alignment of the datewheel. I hope to get a better version if possible. Other than that (and the Seamaster red of course) the watch looks fine to me. But I'm no veteran. I ordered via PT. I think it's the perfect summer watch :)

Reactions: ShiroTenshi

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Interesting, Im not even sure now if the Seamaster I have is a VSF, not that I have much complaints on the quality. I'm also sure my dealer has zero intent to "cheat" me, since we have been dealing for a long time and JVS aren't exactly cheap, in fact it's more expensive then VSF.

Trusty's price (i didn't buy from them)
JVS - $398:
https://trustytimewatch.io/index.php...ducts_id=23968
VSF- $368:
https://trustytimewatch.io/index.php...ducts_id=22028

I also got a VSF 007 seamaster of this version, anyone know if JVS made a copy of this? cause my VSF movement also got the pin at the regulator:

https://trustytimewatch.io/index.php...ducts_id=20689

Last edited:

sirarvi

Looking Around
19/2/20
Hello from Greece,

Unfortunately, I have some problems with the clock mechanism.

Can you suggest where I can find – if possible – the Asia Clone A8800 engine new or used serviced?

Thank you very much in advance

Rangeman

7/8/22
Is there a VSF or what factory would you recommend for a Quartz Seamaster 41mm? Thank you

Marbe78

29/9/20
Spain
I want to catch a green Seamaster and I doubt between the ZF and the VSF, which one you think is closer to gen.
I would wear it with a green gen otan, I don't care about the quality of the bracelet, which of the 2 is closer to gen in general.
VSF in the other colors have the bug of the yellowish markers the red color of seamaster, in this version it is white so I think they will be similar.
ZF I have read that the markers are much whiter and better than VSF.
I'm so confused friends

Rdb321

Horology Curious
13/11/23
If it's too loud then the noise might come from the rotor grinding against the deco plates. That was at least the case with my vsf seamaster, I had to send it to a watchmaker as the tiny parts coming from the deco plates eventually blocked the movement. Now after servicing I can baerly hear any rotor noise at all.
I am needing to service a rep, where would you recommend sending to? I hear a lot of watchmakers don’t service reps but I have no clue how true that is… guess I have just been nervous to pull the trigger. Locate in US

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
Has anyone here successfully replaced the crown tube on one of these? Removing the tube permanently is not an option in this case as the owner of the watch wouldnt want that. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.