• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Why don't you have a watchsmith do it? My guy had it done in a minute, no hassle at all. Best 5€ I've ever spent.

Reactions: leo6929

Matt88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/19
Despite a big city there are not many good watchsmiths around me.. The ones that are good will charge quite a lot and might be not very rep friendly or even SS bracelet friendly. The other ones are very amateur and I'm sure will do more harm than good. Even with such a simple issue.

1.8 mm thank you ! I will look for precisely that ! Cheers

Typelements

1/8/19
EU
Some Pictures of mine (VSF v2)
Watch is beautiful.

$_86.JPG
$_86.JPG
$_86.JPG
$_86.JPG

Last edited:

markrubyred

4/10/19
Some Pictures of mine (VSF v2)
Watch is beautiful.

$_86.JPG
$_86.JPG
$_86.JPG
$_86.JPG

I own the exact rep and VSF knocked this out of the park. Someone mentioned a V3 and other then the lume issue which does not bother me doubt there is much to improve on.

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
This lume "thing" is getting old.. When I think of all the years members desired a semi-decent Seamaster rep and all the crappy versions we went through and now people complain about this?! Get it relumed FFS!!! I know I'll leave mine as it is and enjoy the hell out of it. The best 350$ spent on a watch ever!

Last edited:

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
This lume "thing" is getting old.. When I think of all the years members desired a semi-decent Seamaster rep and all the crappy versions we went through and now people complain about this?! Get it relumed FFS!!! I know I'll leave mine as it is and enjoy the hell out of it. The best 350$ spent on a watch ever!

100% agree with everything you said.

prefor

18/8/17
Haven't heard anything, not sure but this Rep is pretty good except for the lume. Maybe get it relumed?

That's the thing :(
i really want to buy VFS version, but I've heard that the lume isn't that good and it's yellowish instead of white... I really hope they do a V3 soon and improve the lume.

​​​​​

long_eddy

Looking Around
4/10/15
Hi

I just received my v2 from intime and it does not work. intime said to take it to a watchsmith and they would cover the cost.

The thing is, I've now taken it to two different skilled watchsmiths and neither were able to remove the deco plates in order to fix the movement.

​​​​​​They removed some screws that were supposedly attaching the deco plates but they didn't budge.

Anyone have tips or tutorials I can look at?

Thanks

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Hi

I just received my v2 from intime and it does not work.......I've now taken it to two different skilled watchsmiths and neither were able to remove the deco plates in order to fix the movement..........Anyone have tips or tutorials I can look at?

Send it to Katt,
He knows how to do this. He serviced mine

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
Yeah decoration kinda sucks if you want to replace or repair something. The deco should normally be removed easily with the additional screws, don't think they stuck it onto the 2824.

Yellow lume is fine in the white dial, but always depending on the lighting situation more or less :)

Very happy with the watch, especially for the price!

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
That's the thing :(
i really want to buy VFS version, but I've heard that the lume isn't that good and it's yellowish instead of white... I really hope they do a V3 soon and improve the lume.

​​​​​

Yeah, the lume sucks, it's piss yellow. I'd find another watch if I were you..

Last edited:

Rolorin

Known Member
3/10/17
Everyone wants v3 but the rumors of the No Time to Die seamaster are for an ocre printed bezel and possibly indices. Even if rose gold, the yellowish vsf lume would go well with that. We'll probably get the rep with bright white lume then.