• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

leegwatch

Horology Curious
14/2/15
Canada
The 6 index is crooked with bottom of index too far to the left and the top appears to be leaning right. I've accepted QC already since the rest of watch seem good .........but was wondering is this easy to fix?

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
The 6 index is crooked with bottom of index too far to the left and the top appears to be leaning right. I've accepted QC already since the rest of watch seem good .........but was wondering is this easy to fix?

Oh hmmm.... It's likely just the angle of the picture.

Reactions: Rolexman72

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
just get QC from my LV

- Rehaut is not totally aligned, but that's seems a common issue from all the past QC i see here
- Claps seem to have some gap , but at least it's don't seems misaligned
- But i'm curious about that bottom left SEL, it look bad on QC , what did you think ?

thanks

watchgeek41

26/3/13
Thanks !

that's the point, even on other angle the sel seems not really tight compare to the others ?

I had that exact same issue from my TD. Like my QC pics look identical to yours. I know it’s being picky, but for the amount of money this watch is, I think a tight SEL is warranted, especially when most I’ve seen have zero SEL gap. I showed that SEL gap to my TD and they are getting a new watch with out me even asking.

Reactions: Sharki06

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16

No, it's not worth the risk of trying to fix, but I seriously doubt it's out of alignment. I think what you're seeing is how the reflected light is reacting on the sides of the index. Or if it is off, it's by fractions of a millimeter that are impossible to see without high magnification. I would never have noticed it had you not pointed it out.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
[mention]leegwatch [/mention] the marker is leaning to the right for sure. I wouldn’t accept it’s a pain to have someone sort it out and who know might end up scratching the dial or hands.

there’s plenty around that are okay. Your dw also looks like The print may be bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mlombardo12

Horology Curious
18/3/18
My VSF arrived today from a Trusty and I love it but the black dial is recessed in the middle almost like the hands were pushed down too tightly against the dial. When you look at the dial at an angle the light refracts off of it and you see almost an embossed bubble in the middle of the dial. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Anyone I can send this to for repair or is that normal?

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
My VSF arrived today from a Trusty and I love it but the black dial is recessed in the middle almost like the hands were pushed down too tightly against the dial. When you look at the dial at an angle the light refracts off of it and you see almost an embossed bubble in the middle of the dial. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Anyone I can send this to for repair or is that normal?

The dimple on the dial is even present on gens mate, nothing to fix. Just dont over think and enjoy the watch.

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16

My gens are the same way. It's normal.

Get2thechopper

Known Member
19/9/18
40bec682ffaffd32eb80b32e8ee9b641.jpg

Absolutely love mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jb3md

Renowned Member
11/8/19
I own both VSF 116610 and VSF 126610. 126 quality is OUTSTANDING, as good as 116, IMO

Agree the 126610 is a great watch -

Will say however that PR on mine is just a hair better than 40 hrs, not the hoped for 72

Sent from the RWI App