• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

2Bid

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/8/20
Welp, might as well ask; anyone know a TD with the Kermit still in stock? I now regret only getting the LN and not the LV as well lol. Asked a few TDs with no luck :bang:Here’s to hoping Li responds with good news lol

Last edited:

Nassim

16/2/20
Received today my 126610 from a TD. My concern is that the time adjustment isn’t as a gen way or a 3235 movement but like an ETA !

Serial start with 2R !

Nassim

16/2/20
Why would this worry anyone anyway? Some things are worrying - spiders, lions, clowns etc. This though?

In a sens you’re supposed to receive a clone movement not an eta in it. It’s pretty simple no ?

Reactions: 2Bid

2Bid

5/8/20
Does anyone know if the screws on the VSF are interchangeable with other factories? I badly need new screws for my VSF, but none of the generic screws you can purchase online fit...

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
In a sens you’re supposed to receive a clone movement not an eta in it. It’s pretty simple no ?

If it is a true Swiss ETA, surely I will prefer over the clone in terms of reliability and serviceability

Beefcake

1/7/21
My VSF endlinks. Doesn't look so rounded to me...
Yours looks better than mine. My sels are uneven, and stick up above the lugs a tiny bit on one side.

From what I've read, the arf bracelet/sels are considered better? Does anyone know if they fit the vsf?