• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

mpx

I'm Pretty Popular
6/2/20
Austria
Nice! The LN looks pretty amazing, can't wait for mine. I think it might be able to retire my 114060 and 116610LV. I really like the look with the slimmer lugs.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
[mention]Danbrown83 [/mention] looks great.

Can you tell me if the hand lume is whiter than the dial plots like on the 116xxx subs and the YM

It’s something you don’t see on Gens (none I’ve looked at anyway) unless they vintage with service hands and i really don’t like it.

Seen here:

fb62d01baf446591f20f415b0df0bb70.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MG83

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/8/19
QC accepted, but I was wondering what about the timegraph readings? since am not an expert with these stuff, and I've read threads regarding the same and there are alot of various informations!
Anyone could tell me if it's OK expert's?
Thx

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
QC accepted, but I was wondering what about the timegraph readings? since am not an expert with these stuff, and I've read threads regarding the same and there are alot of various informations!
Anyone could tell me if it's OK expert's?
Thx

Totally fine, just go for it, it's perfect

Reactions: Doc_Savage

Danbrown83

Horology Curious
8/9/15

Can you tell me if the hand lume is whiter than the dial plots like on the 116xxx subs and the YM

It’s something you don’t see on Gens (none I’ve looked at anyway) unless they vintage with service hands and i really don’t like it.

Seen here:

Im pleased to say looks the same as the dial plots

Last edited:

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹

It looks different because there is Styrofoam over the dial plots and there's direct light over the hands... My hands were the same as the dial plots, also same now that I have gen hands on my watch.

Reactions: Jsigan

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
It looks different because there is Styrofoam over the dial plots and there's direct light over the hands... My hands were the same as the dial plots, also same now that I have gen hands on my watch.

Well I’d say that nots why, thought id agree it may accentuate it in the photo with the foam to the side of it. Although the phone is casting shade over the watch face, blocking direct light.
so I can only assume it accentuated as the hand colour is more similar to the foam and the lume plots are not. Mine were noticeably lighter to the dial plots, others had mentioned it too. This was to the eye I did mention it it’s in my zzf ND vsf comparison in the vsf thread, you could also see it on other peoples pictures too.

My friend here has the YM and he’s told me the hands are lighter than the dial plots on that model too his in hand observation. That’s why I’m keen to know.

Last edited:

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Well I’d say that nots why, thought id agree it may accentuate it in the photo with the foam to the side of it. Although the phone is casting shade over the watch face, blocking direct light.
so I can only assume it accentuated as the hand colour is more similar to the foam and the lume plots are not. Mine were noticeably lighter to the dial plots, others had mentioned it too. This was to the eye I did mention it it’s in my zzf ND vsf comparison in the vsf thread, you could also see it on other peoples pictures too.

My friend here has the YM and he’s told me the hands are lighter than the dial plots on that model too his in hand observation. That’s why I’m keen to know.

You clearly see the shadows over the plots, you see how the light reflects on the hands.. If you see Angus review hands looks the same color as the dial plots but can be a batch thing. As for the yachmaster I have no idea as I don't own one but maybe the member that have one can share their observations with better pictures.

Last edited:

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.

Seen here:

The hands are a fraction whiter but you have to look very close under high intensity lighting to see it! Not really an issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: stufuse

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
The hands are a fraction whiter but you have to look very close under high intensity lighting to see it! Not really an issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kind of like the zf tudors, they look worse in pics than in hand
Although the bright daylight really shoes it up

Last edited:
Reactions: Replisimio

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18

Seen here:

Yes, my VSF Yachtmaster is the same.
But I can only see it under dim light and, even then, not always.

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
You clearly see the shadows over the plots, you see how the light reflects on the hands.. If you see Angus review hands looks the same color as the dial plots but can be a batch thing. As for the yachmaster I have no idea as I don't own one but maybe the member that have one can share their observations with better pictures.

I appreciate what your saying about the photo but you can see light reflection off the lume plot surrounds as you can off the hands.

you’re also almost telling me I haven’t seen it.

I’ll just confirm it’s been the same so far on x 2 Ln I’ve had at home. So I know it’s there. Could be down to batch but we don’t actually know how many dials and hands are made per production run or even if they on onto another batch at all yet

All I know is I’m seeing it on the other models including this one and that’s why I asked.

Last edited:

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
I appreciate what your saying about the photo but you’re also almost telling me I haven’t seen it.

I’ll just confirm it’s been the same so far on x 2 Ln I’ve had at home. So I know it’s there. Could be down to batch but we don’t actually know how many dials and hands are made per production run or even if they on onto another batch at all yet

Yeah, always so many variables and specially with the silent updates vsf has been making. At least with mine was not the case. I have my vsf hands here, will take some macro photos tomorrow under daylight, if the sun even comes out lol.

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
VSF does this with the Omega Seamaster 300M (they only speak of that, on the watch's thread).
Hands come from another supplier and the lume doesn't match...

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
VSF does this with the Omega Seamaster 300M (they only speak of that, on the watch's thread).
Hands come from another supplier and the lume doesn't match...

I have thier new hulk here arrived today I’ll check that too.

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Honestly, it doesn't bother me at all, but it's something to correct on the next versions...