• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 116610 - v- Rolex 116610 Picture shoot out!

Explorer123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/2/21
I looked into the gen hands... And it's... fricking expensive... Like 350 USD... Probably a nice upgrade to have but if you get the new VSF hands, you may end up not needing to.

Ok good to know thanks for the heads up.

How about Gen Crystal + date wheel only ?

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
Ok good to know thanks for the heads up.

How about Gen Crystal + date wheel only ?

Based on feedback from experts here, VSF Crystal is pretty damn good. I do think DW is a nice worthwhile mod though. modernclassic sent me a better Pic of his gen DW and It looked so clean without any bleeding. Not sure how much it costs.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I don't think you need to mod this watch, that's expensive but increasingly diminishing returns. You'd need a loupe to see any difference from any upgrades you did. If in doubt, go back to page and 1 and page 2 of this thread and look at the pics.

Save your money and buy an LV... and then you need the 126610's as well.

Explorer123

14/2/21
Based on feedback from experts here, VSF Crystal is pretty damn good. I do think DW is a nice worthwhile mod though. modernclassic sent me a better Pic of his gen DW and It looked so clean without any bleeding. Not sure how much it costs.

Ok so I might just go with a date wheel mas but I’ll suppose I’m jumping to conclusions I’ll get it in and see how it looks.

I’ve been quoted 200 euro including labour for the DW.

Explorer123

14/2/21
I don't think you need to mod this watch, that's expensive but increasingly diminishing returns. You'd need a loupe to see any difference from any upgrades you did. If in doubt, go back to page and 1 and page 2 of this thread and look at the pics.

Save your money and buy an LV... and then you need the 126610's as well.

I think I’ll take your advice on board Mark.

Don’t want to derail this thread but need yours or anyone’s opinion as sead has emailed me and want to make a decision weather or not to purchase an ARF Yacht-Master rhodium (as well as the sub of course)

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Why bother, expensive and not worth while if you ask me.. VSF date wheel actually looks better with it's little serif?

Hour markers surrounds are very thin on VSF compared to gen same was the case with the old ZZF V2.

fradic

Renowned Member
16/9/11
Hour markers surrounds are very thin on VSF compared to gen same was the case with the old ZZF V2.

Yes they are, but there are gen variations on the hour markers as well. I had the ZZF, 1,2, Noob and ARF 1,2,3 . I currently have the VSF, nothing comes even close. To be honest..

Reactions: StreetFighter

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Trick of the light/focus distance think, never noticed any discernible difference in real life.. better pic..

Reactions: Ecender

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
I had the ZZF, 1,2, Noob and ARF 1,2,3 . I currently have the VSF, nothing comes even close. To be honest..

Depends what you're looking for I guess here's Clean dial and hands for reference.

IMG-4749.jpg

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
For the record for the thread, i just posted a bunch of new side by side pics in this thread..

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/9675201-the-replica-v-genuine-thread

Looking at your new pictures (much better quality than ones you posted in this thread lol), I realized that my VSF is from the exact batch (wrong R, fatter-ish hour hand, new bracelet, good DW) as yours and the fatter hour hand is actually quite accurate to gen (other than the lacking 3D effect). I am starting to think that the Clean hour hand (although has much better 3D effect) may be too thin? or maybe there are variations in gens too.

Explorer123

14/2/21
I have been given pics from Supermirrors and I clearly see S29 in the rehaut so placing an order with him fingers crossed all goes well first purchase of rep and through these forums to.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Looking at your new pictures (much better quality than ones you posted in this thread lol), I realized that my VSF is from the exact batch (wrong R, fatter-ish hour hand, new bracelet, good DW) as yours and the fatter hour hand is actually quite accurate to gen (other than the lacking 3D effect). I am starting to think that the Clean hour hand (although has much better 3D effect) may be too thin? or maybe there are variations in gens too.

If yours is the exact same as mine, then you should be very happy because as far as I can tell, aside the 3d effect on the hour hand, the hands are the same on my gen.

I'll post the new pics below for reference.