• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 116610 - v- Rolex 116610 Picture shoot out!

Arkan

Looking Around
21/2/20
One of mine stopped working or so I thought. After a wind it would not start up, I thought it was broken. I pulled out the crown as if to set the time and pushed it back in quite hard and it burst into life.

I have tryed this and nothing happens.

De Kev

Known Member
18/1/15
EU
611718793d32d6a7d79f24feebbd67a2.jpg

Vsf with gen xtal
What do you think about dw and hands ?

Dw and hands seem fine to me. Did you used the rep or gen gasket when installing the gen crystal?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Felics00

Horology Curious
3/12/18
Hi all. I just bought one of these from pure time. What am I supposed to be looking for on the QC pics ?

I'm new into the replica watch scene but have read a lot on this forum (and this whole thread ).

Any pointers will be helpful. (Y)

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
Hi all. I just bought one of these from pure time. What am I supposed to be looking for on the QC pics ?

I'm new into the replica watch scene but have read a lot on this forum (and this whole thread ).

You likely will be waiting for a bit until after the Chinese new year shutdown. But yes you will receive QC pics and once you approve, they will ship out the watch to you. Congrats!

MolluskMan

Known Member
16/10/20
New York, NY

You’ll want to see if you got the improved hour hand or the thicker one, that the bezel is centered and the pearl is centered on the insert, date is relatively centered, no noticeably gaps between lugs and end links. Other than that it’s probably gonna be solid, it’s a great watch.

Reactions: Ecender

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
One of these is genuine!

Hulk of course not :)))
the sunburst in the rep dial is unmistakable, I can see it is fake from 3 meters when it is under the light. But that's a problem with all colored rep dials.

VSF 116610 LN (on the right for me) is the best Rolex rep !!!

Reactions: Tete

sfgerl

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/10/18
To me, the color of the pearl, insert markers and dial look a tad "creamier" and less white on the gen in certain lighting, and the bezel numbers (for instance the "10") seem a smidge thicker on the VSF. I have a gen Hulk insert and the markings on the insert have a creamy - almost light peach - color that no rep has been able to reproduce.

But - all of this is really only apparent when you have the gen sitting right next to the VSF. The VSF is amazing!

Last edited:

Explorer123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/2/21
Hi

My first post on these forums, really impressed with this thread and good advice was also given to me via pms from mark (OP).

I have tried to read most of the thread and I’m hoping to place my order for with supermirrors (saed) but have not heard from him after asking him for payment details unusual as he was corresponding with me regularly up until then no response since yesterday, hopefully will hear from him soon.

I would like to know how would I know when placing an order if I’m getting the newer improved rehaut ?

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
Hi

My first post on these forums, really impressed with this thread and good advice was also given to me via pms from mark (OP).

I have tried to read most of the thread and I’m hoping to place my order for with supermirrors (saed) but have not heard from him after asking him for payment details unusual as he was corresponding with me regularly up until then no response since yesterday, hopefully will hear from him soon.

I would like to know how would I know when placing an order if I’m getting the newer improved rehaut ?

The new Rehaut should have the first "R" more closer to the coronet compared to the previous rehaut.

If you see examples of both old and new, you will be able to spot ​​​the difference and there are plenty of examples of both already provided in this and another 116610LN threads.

Reactions: Explorer123

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Hi

Patience is a big part of this hobby. He is a trusted dealer here so you are 100% safe.

Latest batch has S29XXXXX rehaut.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20

Latest one has S29 rehaut. Doubtful you'll have the latest though, it takes 3 week for stuff to get here and how long has it been here in stock? If you want the latest you'd need to order from another dealer who does not keep stock, but then you'd need to wait for the factories to open than another 3 weeks for shipping... or buy a watch in the UK already and have it soon, that's why I linked you to Saed instead of Trustytime or Puretime.

YellowFin. I swapped them about in some of the pics in a lame attempt to make it harder to spot. Let's be honest though, I bet everyone is looking at the rehauts to try identify them,, with the first R or the S19 the only possible way identify the fake watch.. what an amazing rep the 116610 is.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
YellowFin. I swapped them about in some of the pics in a lame attempt to make it harder to spot. Let's be honest though, I bet everyone is looking at the rehauts to try identify them,, with the first R or the S19 the only possible way identify the fake watch.. what an amazing rep the 116610 is.

Rehaut is the safest bet on your picture although quite difficult to spot in reality. The crystal/cyclops is more obvious IMHO in hand, at least side by side.

Last edited:

Explorer123

14/2/21
The new Rehaut should have the first "R" more closer to the coronet compared to the previous rehaut.

If you see examples of both old and new, you will be able to spot ​​​the difference and there are plenty of examples of both already provided in this and another 116610LN threads.

Thanks for the clarification.

Yes I was aware of the spacing of the “R” being slightly spaced away from the coronet I should have been more clearer with my question I wanted to know how to order the correct rehaut with the correct spacing.

Explorer123

14/2/21
Latest one has S29 rehaut. Doubtful you'll have the latest though, it takes 3 week for stuff to get here and how long has it been here in stock? If you want the latest you'd need to order from another dealer who does not keep stock, but then you'd need to wait for the factories to open than another 3 weeks for shipping... or buy a watch in the UK already and have it soon, that's why I linked you to Saed instead of Trustytime or Puretime.

Thanks Mark for the link to sead (supermirrors) I’m sure he is a trusted dealer looking at his excellent feedback.

So from what I can gather sead will most definitely have the older stock (rehaut S19) in that case I don’t think I will order it now then.

I know you and a lot of members have stated already that the rehaut is not noticeable when not looking for it but in my case I think it will because I will be looking for it now after knowing it’s “R” spacing. No doubts it’s a beautiful replica and one of the best I’ve seen thanks to your review. But I would rather have the better rehaut especially if I have a choice.

I have seen some fellow members post pics on this thread with the corrected rehaut does this mean they have purchased from a different TD knowing they have new stock ? Or was it just there luck ? Would love to know as I would buy from there instead and willing to wait if I have to.

Blackswan54

Horology Curious
17/12/19
Just received mine from Sead (5 days after ordering!)

Mine has the S19 but the Rehault writing is perfectly aligned all the way! Picture might have a bit of parallax, but trust me, it’s perfect in this sense. The Renault engravings aren’t as refined as the Gen (and some other reps), but quite frankly it’s a minuscule detail I can live with!

I’ve owned the ARF, ZZF and now this- and it’s by far the best rep I have owned. My ZZF v2 has Gen hands, crystal and DW and this still feels more Gen like. It’s hard to pinpoint but the feel is just spot on! My friend has a Gen hulk which I have worn and handled a lot and the VSF is uncanny!

It feels bitter sweet that my 2 year quest to find the “perfect rep” sub is now over! Debating whether it’s even worth modding the piece with the Gen parts? I probably will but honestly it’s a luxury I could live without!

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
Yes I will do thanks.

Hopefully if a get the (S29Rehaut) then I’ll most probably get the gen hands, and the gen date wheel.

I looked into the gen hands... And it's... fricking expensive... Like 350 USD... Probably a nice upgrade to have but if you get the new VSF hands, you may end up not needing to.