• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 116610 - v- Rolex 116610 Picture shoot out!

SQUALO

Renowned Member
12/7/19
EU
Damn man this looks fantastic, utterly gen-like, wear in good health! Also love that you took this picture while watching a video (?) of a Daytona lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreams behind reality .. lol

SQUALO

Renowned Member
12/7/19
EU
Very nice! I also have gen xtal and gen datewheel. Waiting for my gen hands to arrive.

My SEL have also become more recessed from wearing it everyday. If you don't look at the R on the rehaut, it's indistinguishable from gen.

Let me know how dw change the look !

SQUALO

Renowned Member
12/7/19
EU
To me, it's a must. Font is much cleaner. With the gen xtal and black hole, the watch automatically looks gen on the wrist.

Yes I know
in fact I changed xtal and dw on my dj2 (a2824)
but the dw of vs doesn't seem so bad so I haven't changed it yet

Luizin2004

Renowned Member
11/1/11
8399dc2f8aa735fda63f63b6cfb70447.jpg

I am just curious about the durabilty of the Platinum fill on the bezel.Other than that, the watch looks and feels Gen all the way.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
8399dc2f8aa735fda63f63b6cfb70447.jpg

I am just curious about the durabilty of the Platinum fill on the bezel.Other than that, the watch looks and feels Gen all the way.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

I have heard of ZZFs fading within weeks on the V3 but none yet on the VSF. Also doesn't VSF have a 6 month warranty on bezel fading in China? Something along those lines. This is IMO the best rep VSF has made so far so hopefully the bezel insert lasts.

Last edited:

AlessandroLux

Horology Curious
22/1/20
Guys I have to decide: is it better the insert of ZZF V3 or VSF? I have to swap into my V2S 114060

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

AlessandroLux

Horology Curious
22/1/20
I have heard of ZZFs fading within weeks on the V3 but none yet on the VSF. Also doesn't VSF have a 6 month warranty on bezel fading in China? Something along those lines. This is IMO the best rep VSF has made so far so hopefully the bezel insert lasts.

Really?Where did you have read it?

AlessandroLux

Horology Curious
22/1/20

Really?Where did you have read it?