• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 116610 - v- Rolex 116610 Picture shoot out!

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
modernclassic The crown O rings photo looks great! Makes me wonder if this rep could be trusted in the shower? Water resistance is the only thing keeping some of my Gens in the collection at this point.

Not long ago I saw on a Chinese forum a post from vsf, they said they do a water pressure test on all their watches up to 30 meters. They continue to say you can wash your hands, shower and so on but they don't recommend swimming as the water pressure test only takes in consideration pressure and not extreme movement of the hand like when you're swimming. All my vsf watches have been waterproof from the fsctory from 70m to 300m.

Last edited:

FadeToBlack

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/7/20
modernclassic The crown O rings photo looks great! Makes me wonder if this rep could be trusted in the shower? Water resistance is the only thing keeping some of my Gens in the collection at this point.

10 years ago when I was much less informed in the rep world, I bought a black sub from one of the swiss replica sites.
I wore that watch for years never taking it off, even when boating which includes swimming and shallow diving and it never leaked.
I still have the watch today and still running fine but I can see the seals by the crown have worn out.

So it is possible but if I knew what I know now I would have probably been to paranoid to ever take it in the water.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
You should point out that it has a gen crystal, date wheel and hands, so people just coming into the thread don’t think it’s stock.

Did I ever said it was stock? If you can't notice the difference then you should be making more research. I was merely sharing a picture of the watch that belongs to the thread.

Reactions: rcom440 and Tete

Esaelias

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/12/18
Oh boy, you got the defected batch with big gap sel and crooked markers. Ask for a replacement asap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

where is the space on sel most of the vsf look like that

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
No you little twerp, you didn’t say it was stock. But somebody less informed may easily think it is stock.

You're just a salty little troll, always with the insults. So sad you have to log on into a internet forum to insult others, what a pathetic life you have. Theres a 135 pages thread for vsf LN and this thread has 15 pages. I think that's enough information about a watch and to see if it's stock or not. Go back to the rabbit hole you belong to.

Reactions: rcom440 and Tete

Roguetheory

7/9/20
EU
You're just a salty little troll, always with the insults. So sad you have to log on into a internet forum to insult others, what a pathetic life you have. Theres a 135 pages thread for vsf LN and this thread has 15 pages. I think that's enough information about a watch and to see if it's stock or not. Go back to the rabbit hole you belong to.

Grow up kid and stop being so insecure and start acting like a big boy. I politely reminded you to show some common curtesy and you had to respond with insolence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rollie_69

Roguetheory

7/9/20
EU
Grow up and stop spamming your dumb comments if you don't have anything to share on this thread. Done talking with you.

I did share something, I asked you to be considerate and show some common courtesy with your disclosure. You took it upon yourself to be petulant and confrontational.

NYC_MIA

Known Member
6/7/19
Not long ago I saw on a Chinese forum a post from vsf, they said they do a water pressure test on all their watches up to 30 meters. They continue to say you can wash your hands, shower and so on but they don't recommend swimming as the water pressure test only takes in consideration pressure and not extreme movement of the hand like when you're swimming. All my vsf watches have been waterproof from the fsctory from 70m to 300m.

I can confirm, I swim with my RXF constantly and had no problems.
I’ve also taken my VSF Hulk for a swim and the same.

Chew22

9/6/20
Thank for the comparison, Great rep and great photos!

Shame the thread is tainted with bickering

eazye

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/13
046675d6814617ed62551afc3e6110c9.jpg

jk1846

25/12/19
I can confirm, I swim with my RXF constantly and had no problems.
I’ve also taken my VSF Hulk for a swim and the same.

My zzf v2 sub is worn Dailey and takes a beating at times, I get in the pool, I have been tubing with it, it has been in salt water and hell I dropped it when I was taking it off at the boat ramp (to keep it from getting wet) in the lake and it took 3 or 4 minutes to find and it hasn’t missed a beat I wash it every few days in the sink, maybe I got lucky but it’s a tough damn watch for sure