• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VRF Batman released

Kmmas

7/4/15
Is there no comparison thread of the VRF vs gen Batman as of yet? Would love to see one, I’m sure a few members out here must have a gen Batman
personally I thought the new VR movement, is a game changer just like in the noob Daytona, and the VR Batman would blow up ....would be very popular and full of reviews and rep to gen comparisons , just like the noob Daytona. But surprising enough there are only a hand full of ppl that I see have bought that vrf batman and no reviews or gen vs rep comparisons . Even this thread had been kicked back like in the 2nd or 3rd page of the Rolex forum. How come? Am I missing something?

Last edited:

Duc

I'm Pretty Popular
26/10/11
NYC
Am I missing something?

Uh yeah. The first orders are only now arriving. You’re expecting comparisons immediately for something that takes weeks to QC and ship/receive.

chiccovn

4/10/19
It looks pretty good, there are a couple of things, like the bezel, rehault, and crown guards.

If CF does a good bezel with platinum numbers that would make a huge difference.

Here´s my gen Batman if you wanna compare https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-126710-batman

Congratulation on your Gen batman; you should post higher quality pictures so watch geeks here could do a comparison; im not yet a watch geek
Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020

jhezerrheyreyes

Getting To Know The Place
19/10/18
Philippines
Chosen vrf mvmt because of this:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...16710ln/page16

Oh abt the jubilee bracelet, vrf batman does not have jubilee bracelet yet and so i asked for a change to jubilee.. lucky they did for me.. and i am getting one more jubilee for for my vrf Hulk

Which TD? I also wanted to do that but I already asked some of my trusted dealers to change the bracelet for jubilee(VRF head) but they always refuse. Sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Yakoj

Bigcity777

31/7/19
US / Closing deals
20191214_21160073bb48a04bad6718.jpg

Heres one of my QC shots I just recieved so you can see the insert in different lighting.. don't mind the dirt on the bezel as I've had it cleaned and their sending me new shots

lolo1972sg

Respected Member
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
20191214_21160073bb48a04bad6718.jpg

Heres one of my QC shots I just recieved so you can see the insert in different lighting.. don't mind the dirt on the bezel as I've had it cleaned and their sending me new shots
The transition lines are still apparent even at that angle.

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Is there no comparison thread of the VRF vs gen Batman as of yet? Would love to see one, I’m sure a few members out here must have a gen Batman
personally I thought the new VR movement, is a game changer just like in the noob Daytona, and the VR Batman would blow up ....would be very popular and full of reviews and rep to gen comparisons , just like the noob Daytona. But surprising enough there are only a hand full of ppl that I see have bought that vrf batman and no reviews or gen vs rep comparisons . Even this thread had been kicked back like in the 2nd or 3rd page of the Rolex forum. How come? Am I missing something?

When ARF comes out with a 126710, i'll do a comparison, don't really care for this one, the bezel is not even close

Reactions: Kmmas

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Just to be clear, the VRF Batman is a 116710 (no coronet logo on the dial at 6 o'clock) so the oyster bracelet is appropriate. It should not be surprising that a TD won't change to a Jubilee bracelet without buying the bracelet at extra cost.

Last edited:
Reactions: jb3

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
When ARF comes out with a 126710, i'll do a comparison, don't really care for this one, the bezel is not even close

Not even close, that doesn't say or add anything, please be specific?

Reactions: Kmmas

Gucciboy36

Getting To Know The Place
8/12/19
I tought VR has Release the First gmt with the correct Hand Stack and the Right movement

Nivka

Respected Member
10/4/15
Australia
Hallo all,

below you'll find my QC's I've just received.

I'm already in contact with @ussdassein to get a plating and the speedbumps fixed. Even though I think they don't even look that bad on my QC's.

It's the first time I'm buying a replica and although I made a lot of research and readings I'm just developing my critical eye.

What do you think about the QC's? Can I approve the watch or do you see quality issues I should mention?

Many thanks in advance! Looking forward to your feedback!

Best crown guards I’ve seen all week. Accept and enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

Tommastie

Known Member
Certified
18/8/18
Hi, is your vrf case thickness about 12 + mm as stated in PT or Chazing ?, mine feels looks like 14mm

I don’t have a tool to measure it but the crystal does look like it’s protruding out more than gen and that seems to be the reason that it looks thicker than 12mm. It wears more comfortable than the subs I’ve worn in the past.

Reactions: chiccovn

chiccovn

4/10/19
Just to be clear, the VRF Batman is a 116710 (no coronet logo on the dial at 6 o'clock) so the oyster bracelet is appropriate. It should not be surprising that a TD won't change to a Jubilee bracelet without buying the bracelet at extra cost.

Strange thing: Qc picture without rolex logo at 6, poster vrf with logo at 6; mine has the logo, others on the webs without them ... ?!!??

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Strange thing: Qc picture without rolex logo at 6, poster vrf with logo at 6; mine has the logo, others on the webs without them ... ?!!??

The poster showing oyster bracelet with the coronet logo looks like just a promo pic, maybe a photoshop rendering and is not accurate to gen.

Wait WTF? Are you saying YOUR QC pics had a dial with no coronet logo at 6 o'clock and then the watch you got HAD the logo on it?

Damn bro if that's true you didn't get a bracelet swap you got a WATCH swap. I should have picked up on it before but I wasn't looking for it. The smoking gun is your hand stack. The TRUE clone VRF VR3185 hand stack looks very much like gen, the hands hole surrounds get bigger as you go down the stack and you can see them all.

The BP/GMF hand stack on the other hand has the Frisbee sized GMT hand hole surround, SO BIG, you can't see the hour hand hole surround beneath it. The GMF also has a larger appearing date window through the cyclops. I would open the back and post a pic of your movement. It sure looks to me now like your watch is a GMF, which comes with a Jubilee bracelet and the dial coronet at 6 o'clock. It also comes with the timebomb A2824 CHS movement which is far, far, less desirable than the VR3135. I hope I'm wrong but this doesn't look good atm.

Puretime VRF Batman

Puretime GMF Batman

VRF vs GMF ftom Puretime

esvlj.jpg

VRF vs GMF? from this thread

es7f4.jpg

Last edited:

Tommastie

Known Member
Certified
18/8/18

Ok have a look at the watch guys! its fine to me, i am not picky or experienced enough to tell flaws
I wind hour/date hand forward backward several rounds .. 15 days both ways... (like the video post above) and it feels sweet smooth..
I wonder if they will launch pepsi.. i will be waiting
Cheers

From the looks of these pictures it looks like this isn’t the correct vr3185 movement

Duc

I'm Pretty Popular
26/10/11
NYC
I hope I'm wrong but this doesn't look good atm.

I didn’t want to be a dick, but when he first posted his pics I thought the bezel letters looked different— too thin, color line is at the wrong spot.

Definitely looks like they swapped watches on him when he requested jubilee— unless the agreement was to swap to GMF.

Reactions: KJ2020