• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VRF Artisans de Genève “Andrea Pirlo Project”

jojobaji

Getting To Know The Place
25/12/20
Everywhere
I’ve had 4 QC rejects of this watch. Terrible factory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im very happy to hear that :(

However, thanks for your reply. My QC were already rejected when i post the picture, hopefully for the next one.

Anadrol5

14/10/18
Hi Guys,

just received the QC pics of this baby.

i spot out this finiture on the bezel (small rounder circle, circled in red).
Do you know guys this finiture is well done or not? Watching other photos on this thread i did not find the same.

thanks

Are you seriously suspecting a flaw in a carbon pattern for having an irregular pattern?

Reactions: Scottymagic

architekt

27/1/19
Austria
Well, there's a first for everything and after buying nearly 20 watches without troubles this is my first RL for a QC :(

VRF put the wrong Clasp on it lol (comparison pics I've sent to lana as I was told that the clasp is actually correct):

Also several faults in bezel indices (overpainted/chipped):

On a semi positive note, the rotor is definitly not as rough anymore, altough it seems finish of some other parts has worsend (or at least mine has some chips/dangs):

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
I am just happy they fixed the artisans
The rest though seem a bit messed

Sent from my Mi Note 10 using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15

choking89740f6545ad4616.gif

whoadude

Getting To Know The Place
28/10/13
Is anyone looking to sell theirs? TD just told me VRF and WWF versions are no longer available.

VAChina

Do not accept unsolicited offers
8/8/21
Anyone know if we can get the parts for this, have a gen 114060 to hack and butcher :)