• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VRF Artisans de Genève “Andrea Pirlo Project”

m00nwatch

Getting To Know The Place
7/8/21
EU
Today I received my watch from ChazingTime. It’s supposed to be made by VRF, really good looking. But: It really says ARTISANS in the back, it seems they corrected their spelling?

architekt

27/1/19
Austria
Well, seems like this is now as hard to find as a gen :(
Would have been the one watch that's still missing from my collection.

Hopefully we'll get a new version by some factory sometime in the future.

Oh and if anyone that owns one of these ever wants to sell it, for the love of christ, please message me. I'll sell my soul&dignity for one of those lol

Tomtank

Certified
5/9/20
I bought one a couple of weeks ago. VRF. Really happy with it. There are a very few out there according to the dealer.

Tomtank

Certified
5/9/20
No problem - fine to ask anything.
Not from a TD. I got it in person at MBK in Bangkok while I was there working. Ordered, arrived (3-4 weeks), QC in person and paid on the spot. I have a second one on the way for a friend.

Last edited:

Tomtank

Certified
5/9/20
jQB1os.jpg

jQByD3.jpg

m00nwatch

7/8/21
EU
Tomtank, your movement definitely looks different to mine, way more colorful though mine's supposed to be VRF, too.

m00nwatch

7/8/21
EU
Do you also have the matt clasp although the rest of the bracelet looks pretty standard? It might be the same watch, though my rotor looks more like bronze than yours.

Tomtank

Certified
5/9/20
Usual triple posting issues……

Last edited:

m00nwatch

7/8/21
EU
just different lighting I think?

I mean yours looks like a proper red. Even with direct lighting mine doesn’t get any more red than… red wine. And your clasp looks the same?

Do you have ARTSAN or ARTISAN in the back?

Tomtank

Certified
5/9/20
Mine has the correctly spelled ARTISANS so VRF v2?
It has the normal Sub bracelet and clasp with a brushed central section not matt.
I see what you mean about the brighter red colour of the wheels internally, but mine look a darker duller purple like yours in different light. These are taken on a dull morning in natural light.

j498XP.jpg

j49BUS.jpg

j496qJ.jpg

j49rxW.jpg

Reactions: m00nwatch

m00nwatch

7/8/21
EU
Mine has the correctly spelled ARTISANS so VRF v2?
It has the normal Sub bracelet and clasp with a brushed central section not matt.
I see what you mean about the brighter red colour of the wheels internally, but mine look a darker duller purple like yours in different light. These are taken on a dull morning in natural light.

j498XP.jpg

j49BUS.jpg

j496qJ.jpg

j49rxW.jpg

Mine also has the v2 fixed caseback like yours. I think the spelling error would have driven me nuts :D But interesting that your clasp is different. I have seen in architekt's post the same thing here in QC: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...andrea-pirlo-project”?p=10092128#post10092128

But nevertheless it looks good! Not sure if your clasp isn't the better choice as only the clasp is in this matt finishing and not the rest of the bracelet. Does anyone know how it's on the gen?

Tomtank

Certified
5/9/20
Mine also has the v2 fixed caseback like yours. I think the spelling error would have driven me nuts :D But interesting that your clasp is different. I have seen in architekt's post the same thing here in QC: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...andrea-pirlo-project”?p=10092128#post10092128

But nevertheless it looks good! Not sure if your clasp isn't the better choice as only the clasp is in this matt finishing and not the rest of the bracelet. Does anyone know how it's on the gen?

Looks like your clasp is like the gens for sale online. Like this one:

https://www.chrono24.co.uk/rolex/ro...eve-andrea-pirlo-project-40mm--id22468537.htm