• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VRF Artisans de Genève “Andrea Pirlo Project”

C.gjinika

Known Member
10/2/19
Hi, to all the owners of the VRF variant if it is possible to know whats the quality of the bezel? Is it any good? Any fadings on the bezel numerals till know?
Thanks in advance

Sent from the RWI App

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Hi, to all the owners of the VRF variant if it is possible to know whats the quality of the bezel? Is it any good? Any fadings on the bezel numerals till know?
Thanks in advance

Sent from the RWI App
I'm very impressed with the bezel, is shiny under sun light. Not sure what you mean by fading, if it's the numbers mine are fine and I had the first verison.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020

Anadrol5

14/10/18
There is a new gen version of this watch. I hope this gets repped as well.

notdiglet_

Getting To Know The Place
19/11/19
I just got the V2 VRF version. The only thing I have noticed is that the rotor isn't as smooth, it seems to keep getting "stuck". It also does not keep time overnight, wasn't sure if this was a common issue or not. If anyone has any fixes, let me know!

Xilikon

20/8/19
I just got the V2 VRF version. The only thing I have noticed is that the rotor isn't as smooth, it seems to keep getting "stuck". It also does not keep time overnight, wasn't sure if this was a common issue or not. If anyone has any fixes, let me know!

I'm sure it really need a service to make it run smoothly. It is rarely properly assembled at the factory and either overoiled or dirty.

HublotSenna

25/11/10
I just ordered from Puretime as well and have the silent V2 release (thank god). All the changes listed above have been made including the 'Artisans' caseback.

Unfortunately, my dial is extremely misaligned. Hopefully, they get me a replacement.

wKeAgyS

wKeAgyS

Reactions: Pmiguel

Pmiguel

Do not accept unsolicited offers
20/3/18
I just ordered from Puretime as well and have the silent V2 release (thank god). All the changes listed above have been made including the 'Artisans' caseback.

Unfortunately, my dial is extremely misaligned. Hopefully, they get me a replacement.

wKeAgyS

wKeAgyS

that sucks actually :(

Pablochac0n

18/12/17
West Coast, USA
Sorry for the stupid question, as it clearly states “SA3130” in the listing title, but I had a TD tell me it’s a “VR3130.” Anyone care to shed some light for me?

Cheers

Anadrol5

14/10/18
that sucks actually :(

These things are not really noticeable in real life. At wrist distance you can hardly even see that there is a rolex logo on the crystal let alone see that it is misaligned.

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
What TD has these? Nothing comes up on Trusty or Puretime

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
Both Trusty and Puretime has it and almost every other major TD. Look under Rolex Submariner.
Thanks a lot. Found it. I was searching Artisans de Genève and nothing came up at any TD, but “Pirlo” brought it right up

Reactions: Islayman

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
Did they ever make this or the gold version in Gen? I'm not too familiar with AG's work or capabilities since they appear to be made-to-order?

No, the PVD is a fantasy version and I’m concerned about the finish coming off. The PVD version itself is an instant tell.

Reactions: webby48

Anadrol5

14/10/18
Recently received my DLC version of this watch. The black case seems to bring out the skeleton mechaism more than the steel version. I cant say which is better. They both has its own charms.

One thing I would note is that these watches are obviously not coated with the same chemical compound as real DLC ( diamond-like coating). Real DLC costs upwards of $1k to do. They are just coated with some sort of black paint over an exisiting steel watch. As such, you may find it hard to unscrew some joints if you want to adjust the bracelet. I found it impossible to unscrew one joint. But luckily the others were fine and I was able to adjust the bracelet to suit my wrist.

Z9HYwo.jpg

Z9HyVJ.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: APjumbo and Mille M

jojobaji

25/12/20
Everywhere
Hi Guys,

just received the QC pics of this baby.

i spot out this finiture on the bezel (small rounder circle, circled in red).
Do you know guys this finiture is well done or not? Watching other photos on this thread i did not find the same.

thanks

jojobaji

25/12/20
Everywhere
Hi Guys,

just received the QC pics of this baby.

i spot out this finiture on the bezel (small rounder circle, circled in red).
Do you know guys this finiture is well done or not? Watching other photos on this thread i did not find the same.

thanks

Helloooooooooo :O

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
I’ve had 4 QC rejects of this watch. Terrible factory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk