• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VC222 - in the works for local buyers (from Xing Patrick)

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Yeah Patrick is so bad at answering, really unbecoming of a TD
He's not really a TD he's a vendor. I notice Patrick is similar to Hont where he'll only respond if you want to buy something but won't really entertain questions. I think he's a busy guy juggling sales, having to do manufacturing, sourcing gen parts, designing watch stuff, cut him a lil slack.

Service

I'm New. Unknown to this website.
2/9/24
Sign me up for this should it ever be produced that looks sick!
I'm sure it's going to be produced, he's been working on publicly for almost a year now!

I recommend checking back in a month to see if there is any updates. Make sure you're quick though as I imagine they're going to sell out fast.

Reactions: joshhb8282

daytonadude

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
11/2/23
CONUS
He's not really a TD he's a vendor. I notice Patrick is similar to Hont where he'll only respond if you want to buy something but won't really entertain questions. I think he's a busy guy juggling sales, having to do manufacturing, sourcing gen parts, designing watch stuff, cut him a lil slack.
May have been a bit harsh but would be good to get a response a week later on a super simple question for the good of the RWI community 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Pavo and Reaps

m1994

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/17
I hope he makes enough, I think a lot of us are interested in the watch haha

Pavo

22/3/14
UK
Nothing for a while on telegram. I've given up and moved on won't be buying now.

ThymePeace

Getting To Know The Place
18/8/23
The frustration that some are having is understandable, but this thread was started less than a year ago... I imagine that since this project is seemingly not his full time priority, there's still a good chance it will come out. I'm willing to wait for a good product if Xing Patrick wants to take the time to perfect it

m1994

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/17
The problem is Xing's lack of communication, it costs nothing to say an estimated date, some plan their purchases in advance and we all appreciate good customer service.

Reactions: ThymePeace