• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V7 will release Ingenieur!

Pavo

22/3/14
UK
It´s ZF V2.
It wears closer to the wrist, either due to the overall design of case and lugs or due to the fact that the case is thinner than the Ing´s.
The Ing feels somewhat top-heavy, which the AP doesn´t.
That said the bracelet of the Ing is much smoother, since it doesn´t have any sharp edges at all.
This is actually the only real glitch with the AP.
It has sharp edges all over, but at least not on th underside.
What colour dial do you have blue? I seen a green dial also.

munichman

25/3/24
Munich, Germany
Not sure V7F will release it but I am a patient guy.
Chances are good, I think, since the demand for the "normal" versions is probably dwindling by now.
All the rep freaks have bought one/two in the meantime and are already starting to sell them off again.
Some are even getting tired of the greenblue version by now. :eek:
And the TDs are also reading this thread, realizing that many members here are crying and whining for the titanium version. 😩
With that said I think it only is matter of time that a factory, probably V7F, will produce it.

Reactions: leo6929

pippo

Respected Member
10/1/10
Chances are good, I think, since the demand for the "normal" versions is probably dwindling by now.
All the rep freaks have bought one/two in the meantime and are already starting to sell them off again.
Some are even getting tired of the greenblue version by now. :eek:
And the TDs are also reading this thread, realizing that many members here are crying and whining for the titanium version. 😩
With that said I think it only is matter of time that a factory, probably V7F, will produce it.
I hope you are right.

It's true I have seen a lot of Ingy for sale lately here

Reactions: munichman

ciccio82

Getting To Know The Place
6/8/24
I just bought the gen at the boutique, I will post pics of it next to the v7f rep, but from first glance, the v7f is nwbig unless you have the $.

heres the pics:
Hi, can you post some pics of GEN and REP side by side? thank you

pack11

Getting To Know The Place
Certified
28/3/24
Erm... in the post you quoted, there is a line "heres the pics:"

Below there is link. Did you know, that you can click on a link and your browser gets you there?! Fascinating, right? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: leo6929