• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V7 IWC MK XX first impressions

Lobster2010

Supporter
Certified
4/9/10
Immense

KbcPj3.jpeg

Ghandi

Do not accept unsolicited offers
8/5/21
anybody ever here’s of a Mark 20 from V7 with a 2824 clone movement instead of the 2892?

jayFlyer

Known Member
26/7/08
I love this watch on the bracelet but the lug links that don't flare was a dealbreaker for me. Eventhough I don't have a large wrist, it just always leaves a noticable gap between the second and third link with that weird crease, which is an instant tell and drags down the whole watch. Luckily it looks fantastic on a strap as well! And given the available aftermarket straps in various materials, it is so versatile and you can make it fit any style or mood you like.

Having said that, I will instantly buy another one of these if V7F fixes the bracelet.

Reactions: Watchpan

Watchpan

9/10/24
Does anyone know or have an update on the flaring lug links on the Bracelet? Has this issue been fixed? Id love to buy one, I have 7.5 inch wrist and this is a bunmer if not fixed
Thax

marcsp2675

Non quantus, sed qualis.
Supporter
Certified
18/2/19
California
Yeah, some of them seem to be suffering from the last 'N' of 'Schaffhausen,' which is a bit higher than the rest of the font.
See this QC on Reddit, but there are others too.
https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTimeQC/comments/1da919f

To my eye it looks more the the "E" is too low and the "N" is in line with the rest of the letters. But, it's really hard to tell from low quality images fro a phone camera. I'm guessing this isn't visible on the wrist, or even to the naked eye unless it is called out -- because as soon as something is called out, you can't unsee it no matter what.

Watchpan

9/10/24
I just did some research and found an owner with a 7,25” wrist who fit the bracelet comfortably. So for everyone wondering <7.25” is confirmed OK and comfortable.

Great information thanks! I have a 7.5 inch wrist. Id like to buy the V7F but am worried about the bracelet. Do you have any info on 7.5" wrist? Cant find any info and if they have corrected this.
Thanks!