• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6 what AP are you wearing today?

speedywombat

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/7/23
Well done A, the tone of the blue and the subtle brilliance is excellent.

I have never considered the 15202 rep because the stock dials are mediocre and the DP dial is, in my opinion exaggerated. You have now provided a good alternative to a very expensive gen dial.
Damn I was thinking to cool it off with the watches, but your comment certainly is not helping :ROFLMAO: . But yes, I do agree that watch looks very very nice. The dial looks just right and the hands also look really good!

samsoniteman

Maker of Poor Financial Decisions
Supporter
Certified
2/6/23
US
And now I've finally come full circle on my AP journey :)
To start, it was this post https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/v6-what-ap-are-you-wearing-today.10254908/post-11760914 by @JayBee0815 that got my feeling some strange tingling sensations in my nether regions. That brought me down into the AP rabbit hole which I fell helplessly deep into.

I've learned quite a bit during my fall, met a bunch of cool members and in turn also accumulated a handful of AP's. From ROOs to ROs and various models in between. Also discovered @legend 's amazing mods and work and am lucky to own an amazing watch that's passed through his expert hands.

As it stands, I now own a handful of AP's... and this circle is complete. I think I've reached the bottom of the hole (for now) and received today my final AP (famous last words)...

Here she is...
hLOt9J.jpeg

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes, insightful feedback and influence. Without you my wallet would've been quite a bit thicker. But oh well. :ROFLMAO:

In case of questions, this is the APP version of the 26420OI and came with a set of black rubber straps as well. Quick change system is awesome.
I suspect APP may have also updated the dial - I do not see the vertical lines on each tapisserie as on some of the ones previously posted here. Regardless, its quite a watch and I think I'll be enjoying it...
Cheers.

OffshoreNL

Renowned Member
Supporter
20/2/21
Europe
And now I've finally come full circle on my AP journey :)
To start, it was this post https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/v6-what-ap-are-you-wearing-today.10254908/post-11760914 by @JayBee0815 that got my feeling some strange tingling sensations in my nether regions. That brought me down into the AP rabbit hole which I fell helplessly deep into.

I've learned quite a bit during my fall, met a bunch of cool members and in turn also accumulated a handful of AP's. From ROOs to ROs and various models in between. Also discovered @legend 's amazing mods and work and am lucky to own an amazing watch that's passed through his expert hands.

As it stands, I now own a handful of AP's... and this circle is complete. I think I've reached the bottom of the hole (for now) and received today my final AP (famous last words)...

Here she is...
hLOt9J.jpeg

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes, insightful feedback and influence. Without you my wallet would've been quite a bit thicker. But oh well. :ROFLMAO:

In case of questions, this is the APP version of the 26420OI and came with a set of black rubber straps as well. Quick change system is awesome.
I suspect APP may have also updated the dial - I do not see the vertical lines on each tapisserie as on some of the ones previously posted here. Regardless, its quite a watch and I think I'll be enjoying it...
Cheers.
What a stunner! How is the quality of APP? Was this the watch where the pusher fell off? Which TD did you order it from since Puretime told me it only comes on leather (ordered the black one).

samsoniteman

Maker of Poor Financial Decisions
Supporter
Certified
2/6/23
US
What a stunner! How is the quality of APP? Was this the watch where the pusher fell off? Which TD did you order it from since Puretime told me it only comes on leather (ordered the black one).
The quality is quite decent! It’s close but I don’t think on par with APSF. The main thing I noticed is of course the weight. It’s nowhere near as heavy as a gold case watch should be.

What’s more, it’s also lighter than my APSF SS ROO diver. The weight of this I’d say is closer to my ceramic ROO diver.

Thankfully the pushers did not fall off on this one and the chrono functions appear to work just fine.

I did not get this via a TD, but instead a US based dealer / middleman.

I’ve already swapped it to the black rubber and it is super comfortable. Very happy with the watch.. hopefully it doesn’t blow up 😂😅😅

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
The quality is quite decent! It’s close but I don’t think on par with APSF. The main thing I noticed is of course the weight. It’s nowhere near as heavy as a gold case watch should be.

What’s more, it’s also lighter than my APSF SS ROO diver. The weight of this I’d say is closer to my ceramic ROO diver.

Thankfully the pushers did not fall off on this one and the chrono functions appear to work just fine.

I did not get this via a TD, but instead a US based dealer / middleman.

I’ve already swapped it to the black rubber and it is super comfortable. Very happy with the watch.. hopefully it doesn’t blow up 😂😅😅
Wear it well ;-)
I love mine. Yes, the weight is a mega-tell ... but I doubt that there will be a tungsten version in the future, so I enjoy this light-gold-model ;-)

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Wear it well ;-)
I love mine. Yes, the weight is a mega-tell ... but I doubt that there will be a tungsten version in the future, so I enjoy this light-gold-model ;-)
It’s a beautiful watch and you wear it very well and the good news is weight won’t be a tell on the wrist for anyone else sir.

Reactions: JayBee0815