• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6 what AP are you wearing today?

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
KEO6zo.jpeg

samsoniteman

Maker of Poor Financial Decisions
Supporter
Certified
2/6/23
US
I swear this whole RWI forum will be the death of me lol. I've just recently started "researching" AP's and have been looking through this thread. Have decided that I probably "need" both a Royal Oak on bracelet and an Offshore 🙃

If its not too much of an ask - can I suggest including the ref# on your posts going forward? It'll help AP n00bs like me identify which one to hunt after. Thanks all and appreciate all the pics!

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Good lord I really love this one. The strap and bezel color combo is 🤌🤌🤌
Is the case bronze or rose gold (plated)? Where did you pick this one up from? 😅😅😅
It’s gold plated and the 26420OI. The gen has a rose gold midcase and titanium bezel and the overall weight is a little more than the 43mm stainless steel ROO model.
I agree that it looks very good, flaws aside.

It’s a good choice go for it.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I swear this whole RWI forum will be the death of me lol. I've just recently started "researching" AP's and have been looking through this thread. Have decided that I probably "need" both a Royal Oak on bracelet and an Offshore 🙃
!
The Royal Oak and the Offshore are cousins of the same lineage and you do need both if you like the brand as they wear differently and project very different feels when on the wrist. All the best for your hunt.

mt666tm

Renowned Member
2/2/10
MBW EOD with ETA7750 landed yesterday and I almost buggered it up on day 1. The 30 min subdial was not advancing past 1 min and would stop the movement, rotor was contacting the caseback, pushers were sticky, and crown rubber was loose. I fixed it all and when recasing the movement the stem would not go back in to save my life. I had to put it away for the night to calm down and take another go next morning with a clear mind and some coffee.

With a few more attempts of finesse, force, swearing, and a bit of luck, the stem went back in with no apparent keyless works issues 🙏 chronos function, rotor is silent, and crown rubber is secure.

Ziggy lume is a real masterpiece. Those of us that were around to see his work will appreciate this 😎

samsoniteman

Maker of Poor Financial Decisions
Supporter
Certified
2/6/23
US
The Royal Oak and the Offshore are cousins of the same lineage and you do need both if you like the brand as they wear differently and project very different feels when on the wrist. All the best for your hunt.
Aaaaannnnnddd first one purchased god dammit lol. Will be joining the AP club soon (with pics)..