• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6 what AP are you wearing today?

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
KRCu85.gif

🤪
Hey, how you doing? ;)

37027792580_8d28b0ec71_c.jpg

• Love
Reactions: g00n and C Master

samsoniteman

Supporter
Certified
2/6/23
US
AP # 1 (ZF 15450) has arrived! Loving it so far! Few observations -

- Bracelet is def a bit small. Searched this and see its a known issue. Could use probably 2 extra links for it to feel more comfortable.. does anyone have spares they'd like to sell? :D I've reached out to PT as well to see if they have any spare links available..

- The rotor on this one seems a bit "sticky"... meaning it doesnt spin as easily as it should. Giving it a good shake (wearing normally) should be no problem but I suspect this might be an issue in a winder (spinning slowly). Is this a known issue?

KRu8gp.jpeg

Reactions: g00n and C Master

BillyMadison

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
26/4/16
Just got my black dial 15500 APSF today (finally)! Very happy with it. May need to have it rebrushed to gen and fix the AP logo alignment (doesnt seem noticeable on wrist), but very happy with this over the grey/allegedly black one I got from the first TD. Bracelet is not sharp at all. Only wonky thing was that one of the lug screws was loose in the box, and it was apparently not in the QC photos but I hadn't noticed. Already gave it a Muc-Off bath. Now I'm thinking about a white dial...:unsure:

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
The same coffee with 2 watches? 🤣

I didn’t know that in Ireland they can draw nuclear explosions with foam art. I’m impressed though we can see that @C Master has strange preferences for his coffee.
Do you not recognise my valiant attempts to create triple spirals on my coffee? :) A new obsession that I am greatly failing at :) No wonder I won't go anywhere near the innards of my watches.