• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6 what AP are you wearing today?

samsoniteman

Maker of Poor Financial Decisions
Supporter
Certified
2/6/23
US
Still loving the 26420. Super nice with the black rubber strap -

h5cwtD.jpeg

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Still loving the 26420. Super nice with the black rubber strap -

h5cwtD.jpeg
The positions of the subdials at 3 and 9 are different on the rep and gen. Date fonts differ slightly as you can see and there are other minor differences BUT I think it’s well executed vs the 42mm and even 44mm ROOs. I think the 43mm is the best series of ROO reps out of the box for me. For the price, it is impressive. Congrats and wear it well.

Reactions: samsoniteman

samsoniteman

Supporter
Certified
2/6/23
US
The positions of the subdials at 3 and 9 are different on the rep and gen. Date fonts differ slightly as you can see and there are other minor differences BUT I think it’s well executed vs the 42mm and even 44mm ROOs. I think the 43mm is the best series of ROO reps out of the box for me. For the price, it is impressive. Congrats and wear it well.

Absolutely agree. Its a great rep OOTB - I've no issues w/ the minor flaws. I am curious about one thing - if / when you have a chance, can you weigh the gen? Interested to see the gen weight vs the rep.

I'm sure it'll be much lighter - as I've said in a prior post, it feels lighter than the SS model of the 15720 I have (which, funnily enough, is a SS rep of the white gold gen).

This 26420 feels closer in weight to the rep ceramic 15707CE that I have.

All in all a non-issue but I am curious how much difference there is in the weight. (y)

Reactions: legend

samsoniteman

Supporter
Certified
2/6/23
US
Absolutely agree. Its a great rep OOTB - I've no issues w/ the minor flaws. I am curious about one thing - if / when you have a chance, can you weigh the gen? Interested to see the gen weight vs the rep.

I'm sure it'll be much lighter - as I've said in a prior post, it feels lighter than the SS model of the 15720 I have (which, funnily enough, is a SS rep of the white gold gen).

This 26420 feels closer in weight to the rep ceramic 15707CE that I have.

All in all a non-issue but I am curious how much difference there is in the weight. (y)

In case anyone's interested, here are the weights of these ROOs on the scale (in grams) -

26420OI
hU8hMR.jpeg

15707CE (Ceramic case)
hU8eTv.jpeg

15720CN (SS rep case; gen is WG)
hU8AD8.jpeg

And just to make sure we're ON TOPIC :LOL:
hU8Isi.jpeg