• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6 what AP are you wearing today?

samsoniteman

Maker of Poor Financial Decisions
Supporter
Certified
2/6/23
US
Finally got the watch to wear with the white strap :ROFLMAO:
White dial 15510 posed with the Legend worked 15500 grey8t dial. Got one more incoming then really gotta stop w/ this BS 😅😅😅

hA7ECS.jpeg

hA77mW.jpeg

speedywombat

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/7/23
Finally got the watch to wear with the white strap :ROFLMAO:
White dial 15510 posed with the Legend worked 15500 grey8t dial. Got one more incoming then really gotta stop w/ this BS 😅😅😅

hA7ECS.jpeg

hA77mW.jpeg
Haha, looks good! Strap loos high quality too. What other color you got incoming?

Reactions: samsoniteman

samsoniteman

Maker of Poor Financial Decisions
Supporter
Certified
2/6/23
US
Haha, looks good! Strap loos high quality too. What other color you got incoming?
Thanks man! It’s a Vagenari rubber croc. Feels so nice I had to get another watch to mount it on lol.

The incoming isn’t another strap .. but another watch.. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Will post pics once it arrives. A poetic end (I think) to this AP journey lol. 😩

speedywombat

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/7/23
Thanks man! It’s a Vagenari rubber croc. Feels so nice I had to get another watch to mount it on lol.

The incoming isn’t another strap .. but another watch.. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Will post pics once it arrives. A poetic end (I think) to this AP journey lol. 😩
Haha, curious what you got coming. And the leather strap on the 15510 is a really smart solution to rep 15510's wrong bracelet too, not to mention it looks really good. Such a win man.

Reactions: samsoniteman

marco65

Do not accept unsolicited offers
23/3/22
So this just got in from all around the world courtesy of the Maestro @legend
Huge thank you to A — working with you is always a pleasure.

As with any AP, the pictures can’t truly capture its brilliance, but I did my best to do it justice

hA0HW1.jpeg
hA06OY.jpeg
It's so pretty.Which factory?

speedywombat

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/7/23

As with any AP, the pictures can’t truly capture its brilliance, but I did my best to do it justice

hA0HW1.jpeg
hA06OY.jpeg
Damn that really makes me wanna start on a 15202 project...

• Haha
Reactions: toto101 and Luca_1

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU

hA0HW1.jpeg
hA06OY.jpeg
Which dial and hands?

Luca_1

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/1/24
Germany
Just to clarify, yours is the first and only dial in the hobby so far to have the new color blend. I used a gen 2016 dial as a reference and am happy with the result.
It really is an amazing dial, you can’t really capture it on camera - each different lighting situation makes the dial look a different shade of blue, the sunburst is also very beautiful.
The color itself looks very, very close to the gen too

Last edited:
Reactions: legend

speedywombat

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/7/23
It really is an amazing dial, you can’t really capture it on camera - each different lighting situation makes the dial look a different shade of blue, the sunburst is also very beautiful.
The color itself looks very, very close to the gen too
Yeah I was about to say, does not look like the typical ZF dial.

Reactions: Luca_1

pam63C

Supporter
Certified
12/2/23
Asia
Just to clarify, yours is the first and only dial in the hobby so far to have the new color blend. I used a gen 2016 dial as a reference and am happy with the result.
Well done A, the tone of the blue and the subtle brilliance is excellent.

I have never considered the 15202 rep because the stock dials are mediocre and the DP dial is, in my opinion exaggerated. You have now provided a good alternative to a very expensive gen dial.

Reactions: legend