• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[USA] Stock Drop Notification

USA IN STOCK

Hello, I'm Melissa
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
USA
The delays and customs issues I've had over the last two months is terrible. Thankfully I'll be posting some stuff early next week. A small chance for this Sunday.

I'm having to use some expedited services just to try to get stock in. Sorry for the delays everyone.

CornChip

Do not accept unsolicited offers
5/6/24
I'm beginning to get back on track with more consistent stocking of reps since my vacation. I will be posting 10-15 watches in the next week, and another 20 over the next two weeks. I'll be posting some Bruce Wayne GMT's , Patek 5711 (one with a diamond bezel),. some AP , Black Subs, Oyster Perpetual (41mm).

I'll get some more 36mm Rolex seeing the ones I had in previously sold so quickly.
Any Omega coming down the pike?

USA IN STOCK

Hello, I'm Melissa
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
USA
Any Omega coming down the pike?
I've tested several Omega options and I'm not satisfied with the quality. I have found a nice Breitling option tho. I'm still looking for Omega and hopeful to find decent quality. At this time I would tell people to spend the extra and buy the high quality version.

Many of the lower cost replicas come close to their expensive counterparts, except Omega.

Reactions: quarter

Emendieta73

Known Member
Supporter
6/3/24
I've tested several Omega options and I'm not satisfied with the quality. I have found a nice Breitling option tho. I'm still looking for Omega and hopeful to find decent quality. At this time I would tell people to spend the extra and buy the high quality version.

Many of the lower cost replicas come close to their expensive counterparts, except Omega.
Breitling!!!!

CornChip

Do not accept unsolicited offers
5/6/24

Thanks for the info! A shame but I appreciate your efforts towards quality control. I’ll keep my eye out for your upcoming drop!

SketchyNoob

Getting To Know The Place
20/10/22
Looking forward to seeing the stock. Shame about customs/shipping problems, always a pain no matter what. (bought an imported junk car chassis from UK, what a cluster).

SketchyNoob

Getting To Know The Place
20/10/22
Looking forward to seeing the stock. Shame about customs/shipping problems, always a pain no matter what.

davelister

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
18/6/24
Of all the days I am stuck in an airport with no signal for 14 hours, it had to be when you got new stock in :(

I'll grab the next ones.

Midas

Older Gentleman
Patron
5/7/24
Would like to know when drops are dropped.

Thanks

David, Older Gentleman

USA IN STOCK

Hello, I'm Melissa
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
USA
I've got some 36mm Rolex Oyster Perpetual that I'll post tomorrow.

Also two Breitling 48mm on some amazing quality bracelets.

Last edited:

USA IN STOCK

Hello, I'm Melissa
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
USA
II've updated my section with a lot of new stock.

USA IN STOCK

Hello, I'm Melissa
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
USA
I have a lot of nice options available in my section right now.