• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[USA] Stock Drop Notification

USA IN STOCK

Hello, I'm Melissa
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
USA
I'm beginning to get back on track with more consistent stocking of reps since my vacation. I will be posting 10-15 watches in the next week, and another 20 over the next two weeks. I'll be posting some Bruce Wayne GMT's , Patek 5711 (one with a diamond bezel),. some AP , Black Subs, Oyster Perpetual (41mm).

I'll get some more 36mm Rolex seeing the ones I had in previously sold so quickly.

davelister

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
18/6/24
I'm beginning to get back on track with more consistent stocking of reps since my vacation. I will be posting 10-15 watches in the next week, and another 20 over the next two weeks. I'll be posting some Bruce Wayne GMT's , Patek 5711 (one with a diamond bezel),. some AP , Black Subs, Oyster Perpetual (41mm).

I'll get some more 36mm Rolex seeing the ones I had in previously sold so quickly.
First dibs on the 5711 Blue!

Emendieta73

Known Member
Supporter
6/3/24

Bruce Wayne GMT's nice!!!!

Reactions: USA IN STOCK

Jcbvh

The addiction is real
5/7/24
Maybe Im missimg something. Where are these watches being listed?

SketchyNoob

Getting To Know The Place
20/10/22
JCBVH, they get listed on the TDs main page:

Sub to this thread to find out when the TD will post more. Be quick on it if you see one you like. The quality is good and the demand is high.

Reactions: USA IN STOCK