• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[USA] Stock Drop Notification

Arcanus

Do not accept unsolicited offers
14/8/24
Hi, how do I see what stock is being dropped? I apologize if this seems like a dumb question, I am new to the forum and still figuring out how to work things here. I would prefer to buy from someone in the US so that I don't have to worry about shipping from overseas, customs etc.

Reactions: Tmkusc

USA IN STOCK

Hello, I'm Melissa
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
USA
Hi, how do I see what stock is being dropped? I apologize if this seems like a dumb question, I am new to the forum and still figuring out how to work things here. I would prefer to buy from someone in the US so that I don't have to worry about shipping from overseas, customs etc.
You posted inside my section.
My watches are in my section.

Click below

Arcanus

14/8/24
You posted inside my section.
My watches are in my section.

Click below

Oh geeze lol, I was having trouble figuring out where things are on the site. I see them, Thank you!

Reactions: USA IN STOCK

USA IN STOCK

Hello, I'm Melissa
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
USA
Just dropped some blue dial AP , and cartier santos.

I'll have some Gold AP tonight or tomorrow.

Also posting 41mm Rolex Oyster Perpetual with box set.

Will also be posting Rolex boxes available. They are finally in stock.

Reactions: Emendieta73

USA IN STOCK

Hello, I'm Melissa
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
USA
Boxes are posted for individual sale.

Combo 41mm Oyster Perpetual and box set is posted

Raymond

Known Member
Patron
Certified
12/8/24
I cannot guarantee, but I will try to post in this thread when I expect to drop stock in my section.
I would recommend posting in this thread if you want a thread notification, so you have an idea when to start watching for me to post new watches.
And this first post will serve as notification that I plan to start posting new stock by tomorrow evening, June 5, 2024.

When I post in this thread it will be notification to start watching for the next 24-48 hours.

I hope this helps in some way.

❤️ Melissa ❤️

giphy.gif
Watching

USA IN STOCK

Hello, I'm Melissa
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
USA
I will be dropping some Cartier Tank on leather and some 43-44mm Breitling on Rubber later tonight or tomorrow.
I will also have some 41mm Datejust next weekend.

Reactions: Emendieta73

steinny

Getting To Know The Place
Supporter
Certified
9/3/21
NYC
I just was abt to buy watches! Let me know what and when - thanks!

Tmkusc

5/9/24
I cannot guarantee, but I will try to post in this thread when I expect to drop stock in my section.
I would recommend posting in this thread if you want a thread notification, so you have an idea when to start watching for me to post new watches.
And this first post will serve as notification that I plan to start posting new stock by tomorrow evening, June 5, 2024.

When I post in this thread it will be notification to start watching for the next 24-48 hours.

❤️ Melissa ❤️

giphy.gif
Following. Interested in gold AP/Rolex

Tmkusc

5/9/24
Same here

HappyWriter213

6/2/24

❤️ Melissa ❤️

giphy.gif
Following.

USA IN STOCK

Hello, I'm Melissa
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
USA
I decided to do a surprise Sunday evening drop of watches. You will notice a lot of gold. I've had a decent number of people ask me for some gold selections.