• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[USA] Stock Drop Notification

var554

The Mothership
25/6/23
USA
I see no new watches. I only see them sometimes when they are sold. What am I doing wrong, you said your were posting quite a few, and I see nothing.😕

USA IN STOCK

Hello, I'm Melissa
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
USA
I see no new watches. I only see them sometimes when they are sold. What am I doing wrong, you said your were posting quite a few, and I see nothing.😕
I've posted almost 40 new watches in the last 2 weeks. 30 Sold within 3 days of posting.

Youngbill

Do not accept unsolicited offers
7/6/24
I cannot guarantee, but I will try to post in this thread when I expect to drop stock in my section.
I would recommend posting in this thread if you want a thread notification, so you have an idea when to start watching for me to post new watches.
And this first post will serve as notification that I plan to start posting new stock by tomorrow evening, June 5, 2024.

When I post in this thread it will be notification to start watching for the next 24-48 hours.

I hope this helps in some way.

❤️ Melissa ❤️

giphy.gif
Following!

USA IN STOCK

Hello, I'm Melissa
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
USA
Shipping delays have impacted my stock, but I plan to post a couple grey Rolex Datejust 41mm by tomorrow.

USA IN STOCK

Hello, I'm Melissa
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
USA
I'm sorry to report that I have delays in stock due to seizures. Also received word today that the police are disrupting the watch district again and have made some additional arrests. This has slowed things down again for a short time.

Notice to my supplier from their shipping partner.

"Dear customers: Hello! U.S. Customs recently carried out special rectification work on T86 customs clearance and increased inspection of goods, which led to very tight customs clearance resources. The inspection rate has been greatly improved and the product audit has been more stringent. As a result, the US experienced varying degrees of delays in customs clearance and an increase in cargo seizure rates. In order to reduce the inspection rate, we recommend that you truthfully declare the name of the product, and also self-check whether the product meets the T86 customs clearance requirements. You can refer to the US Customs related instructions: https:\/\/www.cbp.gov\/trade\/basic-import-export\/e-commerce\/faqs"

• Wow
Reactions: lalafefelulu