• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Updated Royal Oak Tourbillon by R8 Factory are out

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
You had me spooked for a minute because I ordered one earlier today haha
Thank you for undertaking the guinea pig's role. Please keep us updated about your watch. I think and hope you'll have a something special once you receive your watch. I'm (more precisely my bank card is 😅) still hesitating in the grey one.

Guiltycat

Supporter
Certified
31/8/22
Thank you for undertaking the guinea pig's role. Please keep us updated about your watch. I think and hope you'll have a something special once you receive your watch. I'm (more precisely my bank card is 😅) still hesitating in the grey one.
I’ve been following the older model for a while but couldn’t quite pull the trigger. This version caught me eye. Fingers crossed it isn’t a thicc boi :) 12.5 is reasonable but anything above 13 is pretty thick.

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
I’ve been following the older model for a while but couldn’t quite pull the trigger. This version caught me eye. Fingers crossed it isn’t a thicc boi :) 12.5 is reasonable but anything above 13 is pretty thick.
Yeah, 13 mm is a red line for me in case of APRO models, too.

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
Yes please keep us posted with QC pics and all. Since you are the first one to purchase.. is it allowed for you to post QC before approval? So we can help you?

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Yes please keep us posted with QC pics and all. Since you are the first one to purchase.. is it allowed for you to post QC before approval? So we can help you?
Afaik every forum members are allowed to post QC pics before approval only if they mention their specific concerns about the watch.

Reactions: krkqm2008

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
I am selling my one, unworn with stickers intact if anyone is interested.

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
I am selling my one, unworn with stickers intact if anyone is interested.
Can you please measure its thickness? Is self-winding working? Btw, I have no buying intention.

monemone71

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
2/8/22
Firenze
Congratulations, it looks really nice and accurate in the construction. The thickness could really be around 12.5mm. Grey is really fascinating for me

Rman

Rep Hobbyist
Supporter
28/6/22
Toronto
OMG this thing is gorgeous. My god! I have to place a order now after that video!

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
I own an APRO manual winding skeleton tourby rep which is 12.5 mm thick. Based on what I see on the video I can imagine the thickness of this automatic version is really 12.5. I hope self-winding will also work. If so then imho this watch means a great step in the improvement of replica watches.

monemone71

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
2/8/22
Firenze
A question, if i respect the rules of the community: which TDs currently sell this rep?