• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Updated Royal Oak Tourbillon by R8 Factory are out

Guiltycat

Supporter
Certified
31/8/22

Unfortunately the movement got messed up during transport or something because no matter how much I move it around or wind it, it’ll work for 30 seconds then stop.
That’s unlucky :( did he send a video of It running before sending it? That might be why it was so cheap

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA
That’s unlucky :( did he send a video of It running before sending it? That might be why it was so cheap
Yeah the mods said it was running fine during the verification. Ugh I’m so sad. I have no skills or the tools to find out what’s wrong

• Sad
Reactions: Guiltycat

whiteshields1830

Known Member
Certified
27/5/12
Tempted pull the trigger on the grey one, but damn the misspelling on the back of these (both the grey, blue and the black)

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA
Tempted pull the trigger on the grey one, but damn the misspelling on the back of these (both the grey, blue and the black)
Hahaha good thing you don’t see it and nobody would know even if they looked at it

man5on90

Even a Copy Gives You a Distinctive Feeling
Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
This question most likely has already been asked, but is AMO (biao6688.com) ok to purchase from. I know there're not a trusted dealer. Anybody had any negative experience with them? Or, I'll just get Hont to source it.
Has anyone seen this, wow: https://biao6688.com/en/214825.html

Last edited:

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
Hang tight, I just ordered from him and in theory the watch should arrive soon. Let's see what I get in the mail.

Reactions: man5on90

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
Hi, I just received my order from bia6688.
It is my first time buying from a non td, and the experience was truly perfect.
He was in constant communication via telegram, actually did qc himself and rejected the first watch sharing all pictures, shipped the chosen watch with tracking and I received it super quick.
Hopefully everyone will have the same experience but know that I will know be buying more.
If more people have the same experience, please do share to see if we can have a new trusted dealer, since he does get watches others don't.

Guiltycat

Supporter
Certified
31/8/22
Yeah the mods said it was running fine during the verification. Ugh I’m so sad. I have no skills or the tools to find out what’s wrong
did you end up getting it fixed? My blue one runs flawlessly but my grey one always stops when I move my arm to a certain angle. If I leave it alone it runs for days non stop but the moment i tilt it it would stop

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
This question most likely has already been asked, but is AMO (biao6688.com) ok to purchase from. I know there're not a trusted dealer. Anybody had any negative experience with them? Or, I'll just get Hont to source it.
Has anyone seen this, wow: https://biao6688.com/en/214825.html
I just purchased the new rm027 from biao888. Not a TD here. But he was great and constant communication..money sent.QC pics, fedex to texas, 14 days...

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA
I just purchased the new rm027 from biao888. Not a TD here. But he was great and constant communication..money sent.QC pics, fedex to texas, 14 days...
Same. And a bit cheaper than other TDs too. Some of their descriptions are inaccurate though, but it’s all legit.

Reactions: krkqm2008