• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Updated Royal Oak Tourbillon by R8 Factory are out

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA

So do I manually wind this or it’s automatic? I’m not sure if I should pull the crown and turn it counter clockwise? That makes a clicking sound like it’s winding but idk…

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada

So do I manually wind this or it’s automatic? I’m not sure if I should pull the crown and turn it counter clockwise? That makes a clicking sound like it’s winding but idk…
It has a rotor, it’s an automatic. You can manually wind it though if you unscrew the crown and turn it clockwise.

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA
It has a rotor, it’s an automatic. You can manually wind it though if you unscrew the crown and turn it clockwise.
Okay that’s what I thought but didn’t know if it’s decorations or what. Thank you! It’s perfect that it’s automatic so great news

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Okay that’s what I thought but didn’t know if it’s decorations or what. Thank you! It’s perfect that it’s automatic so great news
According to my tests the (iirc clockwise) moving rotor should keep the power of the watch (at least on winder).

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA

Unfortunately the movement got messed up during transport or something because no matter how much I move it around or wind it, it’ll work for 30 seconds then stop.