• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Updated Royal Oak Tourbillon by R8 Factory are out

vtxf

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/11/14
Afaik you or your watchmaker should have a special tool or a strong and pointed forceps to be able to undo the inner screws within the case.
Happy to report that I managed to make the adjustment without to much hassle. The biggest terror was losing one or more of those tiny screws.

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
My QC ... looks good to me ... the 8 o clock marker might be a little off. But maybe that its just me

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
Thank you Al for the help, since i am Legally blind of my left eye... so its tough for me to QC pics.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Thank you Al for the help, since i am Legally blind of my left eye... so its tough for me to QC pics.
You are definitely not blind when it comes to taste and details K.
I will be happy to help you with whatever visual assistance you need moving forward.

Reactions: krkqm2008

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Entire watch looks lovely actually, congrats on being the first here to order this (that I have seen). I am helping @grillbrill will a project based on this watch too, told him I was more excited than him to work on it lol.
Haha, our magical Watch-tari wizard @legend the Grey has spoken. Thank you very much in the name of our Rep-Earth. :D(y)
@krkqm2008, the only flaw of your watch is that isn't mine. :ROFLMAO:

vtxf

15/11/14
Watch looks amazing! Hoping you’ll be able to post images in different lighting when you receive it, seems like I’m being ignored by the other user :( thank you.
Sorry not ignoring you but just have not had the chance to do so

vtxf

15/11/14
We are in the middle of relocating to another country and things are quite hectic as you can imagine. All I can say to you is that this watch is amazing - don't entertain doubts just get it. You will not regret