• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Updated ARF V3 Submariner 116610 is out

Vi-Lo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/1/19
Germany

For the bezel teeth... do you think its just the angle or are they not deep enough?

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Hand alignment is becoming a big problem with arfs recently! As said dw is not central either.

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
Hands are completely misaligned and the datewheel is nowhere near being centered. That's someone else's QC reject..they must be joking.. That's an almost 500$ rep FFS!!

Vi-Lo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/1/19
Germany
I waited nearly 10 days for my QC pics... i think because of christmas/new year they have a lot of requests and cant feed all them obviously :(
i think im asking for another one...

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
I waited nearly 10 days for my QC pics... i think because of christmas/new year they have a lot of requests and cant feed all them obviously :(
i think im asking for another one...

Don't think mate, do it, it's worth the wait. You paid good money, they better send you a good watch.

Reactions: JT888 and Vi-Lo

DzumI

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/4/19
I wanted to show you my QC pics because i have a special thing to ask for! there are 2 things that im not sure about:

1.) the minute and hour hand seem not to be aligned properly - so the hour Hand is showing about 01:40, but the minute hand is on 20 past.

2.) the DW seems thin and crispy but it is offset in the upper right corner in the date window. Can you all confirm?
is that a thing that matters when im about to change the DW with a gen?

would be great if you could say something about these points!
Let me know if im breaking some rules here. Thanks a lot!

Yeah buddy its an easy rejection. There are some flaws we can accept but not somethin like this.

Reactions: Vi-Lo

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
55 flaw, screw crown sticking out:( any other than that is good2go? Just checking cuz ARF flaws lately..

e0MBR.jpg
e04UL.jpg
e0kbQ.jpg

Last edited:

Vi-Lo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/1/19
Germany
Got QC pics of a new piece and there is a special question i have:

- 45 and 55 flaw is acceptable in your opinion?
- SELs look pretty good - can you confirm?
- Bezel teeth between 40 and 55 look odd again (?!) but on the picture from the side they look normal

Vi-Lo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/1/19
Germany
You can see the bezel markers being very very close to the crystal! The should be centered between the outer and inner bezel edge... if you compare the marker at 45 with the one at 15, the you‘ll recognize :)

Reactions: freediver

lfarcos

Renowned Member
30/4/16
In my opinion, this last piece is nice.
I would accept it.
It’s near impossible to find the perfect one without these flaws.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolemars and Vi-Lo

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
You can see the bezel markers being very very close to the crystal! The should be centered between the outer and inner bezel edge... if you compare the marker at 45 with the one at 15, the you‘ll recognize :)

Are you sure there is no gen batch like this?

Seen this so many times, people identity “flaws” only to learn they are rare gen features.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
45 and 55 looks awfully close to crystal on my gen (pic attached) lol.

Don’t know how you guys come up with these “flaws”

I just don’t look that deeply into things like this because ceramic subs have been around since 2012 and there has been numerous batch variations in this time. Nobody has committed to memory all the variations

Gen: compare 45 and 25 marker positions relative to crystal
05379e8232fc09ff94ed94fdcce734f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Vi-Lo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/1/19
Germany
Oh didnt know that gens have this „issue“ too... so maybe we shouldnt put that into the category of flaws :)
watch is accepted! Thanks for telling me your opinions!

Reactions: KSwatches

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
This is borderline insanity at times...

The postman popped by earlier and look what he brought.

This is a very very well made watch.

I'm glad to be ignorant enough not to recognize all those shades and depths of green you're supposed to see on a Hulk. I like this one and it feels like a good quality product. I'm not going to flash it on IG to pretend I'm loaded, so it's fine.