• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudors new Pelagos 39

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
No sense in comparing lume shots. A long exposure of crap lume looks better than a short exposure of great lume. + there's whatever post processing the camera does to make things look brighter...

Reactions: e1phantom and Feefo

Route66

24/4/21
Driving Road Trip GIF by Travis
No, but we now have another fancy hommage by Heimdallr featuring ixdao brand on the dial 👀
And all this at just 269 bucks

Jonathann

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/8/18
Went in and tried Gen yesterday. Feels really nice. Lightweight which is a little different but still premium.

Definitely toying with the idea of just going gen instead of waiting for the rep to surface. If it ever does.

golfa

6/8/17
New Zealand
Went in and tried Gen yesterday. Feels really nice. Lightweight which is a little different but still premium.

Definitely toying with the idea of just going gen instead of waiting for the rep to surface. If it ever does.
Still not digging the sunburst bezel. I like it on the face.

golfa

6/8/17
New Zealand

Still not digging the sunburst bezel. I like it on the face.

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/1/21
Zf is working normally again after the raid, I hope a rep will be released soon.

Radirka

Supporter
Certified
17/5/22
Old Continent
Am I the only one who doesn't like this one. I have a gen Pelagos LHD and I find a 38 too generic, dull. Tried it at AD and left me without any emotion whatsoever. Just another wannabe diver. Most disapointed with the dial.

Reactions: takamakatai

cyprusdaedalus

Wannabe Watchmaker
Supporter
Certified
16/4/22
I'm in for one just to be able to try one out and see if the Gen is something I should keep on my list to own.

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
If the 39 drops a decent rep like the one pictured above, I'd be willing to bite. Looks pretty good, generic yeah, but still quite a nice diver.

Reactions: HomeRye

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
Am I the only one who doesn't like this one. I have a gen Pelagos LHD and I find a 38 too generic, dull. Tried it at AD and left me without any emotion whatsoever. Just another wannabe diver. Most disapointed with the dial.

I tend to agree, they don’t have any wow factor. But do sit really nice on the wrist.

Reactions: Got20Mate

markiemark

Bracelet King
Patron
18/4/13
EU
I'm in for one just to be able to try one out and see if the Gen is something I should keep on my list to own.
Don't go gen on Tudor. Their QC is worse than reps. Join the Tudor facebook group and you'll see.
Normal Pelagos: numbers falling out of bezel.
Pelagos 39: discolored bezels and bezels falling off.
GMT: stuck date wheel (fixed now, after 2 years!)
BB58 925: was supposed to be resistant to corrosion...

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Don't go gen on Tudor. Their QC is worse than reps. Join the Tudor facebook group and you'll see.
Normal Pelagos: numbers falling out of bezel.
Pelagos 39: discolored bezels and bezels falling off.
GMT: stuck date wheel (fixed now, after 2 years!)
BB58 925: was supposed to be resistant to corrosion...
These are horrible stories, high frequency too. Are they really that bad?