• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudors new Pelagos 39

Jonathann

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/8/18
I don’t think we’ll see a rep sometime soon despite that post on Reddit. Why’s that user the only person with a rep of it and why are they gatekeeping the source?

Share the source, man! :(

RiteOnTime

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
10/7/18
I don’t think we’ll see a rep sometime soon despite that post on Reddit. Why’s that user the only person with a rep of it and why are they gatekeeping the source?

Share the source, man! :(
I came across one, really not sure if it is legit. Price is low. And not sure if the site. But interested To see

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
. I wonder if these are good. What do you guys think?
If you refer to the sellers, I'd stay away and wait for our TDs to get some official I fo from the factories.

shaqstudio

Horology Curious
21/8/13
If you refer to the sellers, I'd stay away and wait for our TDs to get some official I fo from the factories.
Yeah I thought the same. But it's true the reps are coming out. It's good news then. It won't be long before the TD's start selling them.

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
This will be ace especially if they nail it

Brett0712

Horology Curious
8/9/09
Any more news on a rep for this?

I'll gladly test the waters on some of these reps that are floating around if someone can point me in the right direction.

Reactions: RiteOnTime

RiteOnTime

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
10/7/18
Any more news on a rep for this?

I'll gladly test the waters on some of these reps that are floating around if someone can point me in the right direction.
I have been looking around my self. I found a couple websites but not sure if I want to trust it yet.

Waiting for one of our TDs to get them in honestly. Hopefully ZF hits a home run with this. Maybe VSF or Clean will attempt it as well.

Would love to see what they could do with this.

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
If VSF did it, it would be win surely?

RiteOnTime

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
10/7/18
If VSF did it, it would be win surely?
No doubt about it. VSF has been doing some beautiful things. Just ordered a 114060 from them. Decided against the 124060 hopefully made the right choice

shaqstudio

Horology Curious
21/8/13
Cool. I will be checking some TDs websites to see if it pops up.

Folks, which TD is usually more updated and updates their stock more regularly?