• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudors new Pelagos 39

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
My experience is that pure and trusty are usually quick to update but it varies. Steve is good about it too

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
r/chinatime is clearly 100% reliable and frequently interfaces with "TDs" on DHGate. Jason007 must have a new release!
This was posted on Reptime, not that it’s any more credible considering the user who posted it.

Jonathann

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/8/18
I’m still not sure what to make of that guy on Reddit. Usually there’s a lot more noise when a new rep is released but it’s just him with this post and a previous one. Makes me wonder.

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I’m still not sure what to make of that guy on Reddit. Usually there’s a lot more noise when a new rep is released but it’s just him with this post and a previous one. Makes me wonder.
Agreed

Nickyan

29/1/23
Germany
Still surprises me, given the number of "homages" on Ali. There must be some affiliation or shared resources, supplier etc.

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Still surprises me, given the number of "homages" on Ali. There must be some affiliation or shared resources, supplier etc.
There’s been an FXD homage for well over a year now and still no rep. So I would not use the existence of an homage as an indication of a rep coming out.

Reactions: Route66 and Nickyan

allez

There’s been an FXD homage for well over a year now and still no rep. So I would not use the existence of an homage as an indication of a rep coming out.
Thats true..unfortunately. So letà hope to see a 39 soon. Best case for my finances 🤣…the gen is worth little more than all my reps amd Hommages in the Box

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
The homages you see on Ali are equivalent to Canal St / AAA tier reps. Their existence does not signify that any rep worth owning is on its way.

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
The homages you see on Ali are equivalent to Canal St / AAA tier reps. Their existence does not signify that any rep worth owning is on its way.
Agreed - I'm waiting for a TD to come out with an indepth review before pulling the trigger on any 39 reps