• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Thief call out: HAUTEHORLOGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Wow, this is surely interesting..
Wondering about whats gonna come out in the end.

yentob

22/7/12
I will post up what I posted on RG as I believe calling Haute a thief is VERY harsh and wrong!

I'm sad to see that with no proof or proper investigation the mods allowed the OP to post this thread and call out Hautehorlorge in such a way insinuating he is a thief.

I think at least until anything is proven the thread title should be changed and this should be resolved behind closed doors.

In the meantime everything else is hearsay.

hautehorloge

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
12/7/13
I will post up what I posted on RG as I believe calling Haute a thief is VERY harsh and wrong!

Thank you mate, i appreciate it. @barth and i am good now and we are together working on getting this thing sorted.

About fairness: I raised my voice 2 times publicly in this thread to @co-axial to remove my pink status, as it is based on assumptions. He ignored it so far as you all can see. And the thread title still remains the same.

Edit: The title got changed, sorry. Thank you for that. But i'm still by word named a thief in the first post.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Look, when you start blaming the dog and the tax man truth kinda goes out the window.

adamweby

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/8/12
CONUS
Look, when you start blaming the dog and the tax man truth kinda goes out the window.

+1

first, i'm not one to judge anyone. however I am a true professional in my field. I always respond immediately to my clients. I produce results and never excuses. if I run into an issue, I communicate it and help adjust expectations. I would never leave someone in the dark.
I understand life happens, however if I tell someone I am going to do something I will do it. yes, I love my dog too, but there is no scenario where I couldn't find 6 minutes to box up a watch and put it in my mailbox. maybe I would be a day behind but I would have communicated that to my client. I put myself in other shoes and treat them the way I would want to be treated. that's the way I do business & is why I don't have these problems. this certainly was avoidable.
who are we without our integrity?

cnwh

27/10/13
+1

first, i'm not one to judge anyone. however I am a true professional in my field. I always respond immediately to my clients. I produce results and never excuses. if I run into an issue, I communicate it and help adjust expectations. I would never leave someone in the dark.
I understand life happens, however if I tell someone I am going to do something I will do it. yes, I love my dog too, but there is no scenario where I couldn't find 6 minutes to box up a watch and put it in my mailbox. maybe I would be a day behind but I would have communicated that to my client. I put myself in other shoes and treat them the way I would want to be treated. that's the way I do business & is why I don't have these problems. this certainly was avoidable.

There are 2 type of people, those who do the right thing, and those who give excuses.

gmg_3

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/14
I am not a fan of excuses because of what they are... But there is nothing wrong with HH trying to defend himself. anyone in his position would do the same..

If he had not held onto the watch for 6 months and just shipped and this happened everyone would be screaming "shipping risk is on the buyer!".

Judge GMG_3 finds for the plaintiff for $125 or half the price of the watch.. No Sale removed. Lets move on!

Phantomtech

I'm Pretty Popular
28/12/12
+1

+1 Couldn't have said it better.

We all have problems in our life but we cannot let it affect our business. Personal life and business life must remain separate, although I sometimes do have my doubts on the validity of their excuses..

Almost every single time I contact any modder to find out the status of my watch - there has been a death in the family. I mean, c'mon...

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
HH resurrects the horrible fantasies we all have of absolute decline into taxman seizures and dog mutilattions. Trully horrible stuff. I do not know: both OPs seem to be playing on an emotional register with us. Just wish they would get their stuff sorted out in private. I can't believe this was all triggered by the desire to have the bezel converted to faux platinum finish.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Its just Fed up, I mean really, my dog got the shits and I had to pay taxes. I called all my utility's and explained why I wouldn't be paying this month. You know cause my dog has the shits and his butt hole is injured also the tax collector is threating to take all my reps if I don't pay. But F me, they just don't give a shit.

Forgot to add :bsmeter::lies::bsmeter:

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
I wonder if you can claim your watches as gens when those tax people release your watches.

Don't they have someone that figures out value of your shit when they take it in? I never believed tax man stories. But this dude has a proof. I guess i was wrong the whole time.

gmg_3

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/14
I wouod have respected HH if he just said " I have no excuses.. I ****** up. I'm sorry. "

achapgase

16/5/14
Alcohol is something postal workers are on the lookout for. It can be replaced by something similar that weigts similar like a bottle of juice and of course if they open it see an expensive bottle of champagne they open up also the other little box and jackpot they think they found a gen rolex and of course they take it. In my opinion shipping is buyers reponsability even tho it's always not nice to loose a watch and even more when you waited 6month for it. I think HH prooved he's innocence with all he's usefull post on RWI and long post here on this thread to explain himself.
I am personnaly waiting for an AP V7 shipping from Germany to arrive in France and it's been 14 days since he brought it to the postal office and it's still not here :sad:
I hope once my packet arrives that i wont have to drink german orange juice for my breakfast !

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
I followed this expecting a good laugh because of exposing a scam artist, but this turned out to be a public display of personal drama...

It really makes me uncomfortable...

giphy.gif

new-1-paralysedbeaver.gif

hautehorloge

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
12/7/13
I followed this expecting a good laugh because of exposing a scam artist, but this turned out to be a public display of personal drama...

It really makes me uncomfortable...

That doesn't stop the other people to open their mouth and produce nasty b*llshit. But okay... I can deal with that.
If Barth can understand my situation, you others should be able to do similar. If not, please just walk away.

BTW: Oh wonder - the thread title got changed back, naming me a thief although Barth himself changed it 2 days ago.
And i'm still pinked. But i'm not expecting any fairness anymore. This is not the place for me as it seems.

adamweby

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/8/12
CONUS
You have played the victim card well. No matter what, I always take full responsibility. Things don't happen to me, things happen because of me.

Hardwiring

Known Member
17/2/15
So my 2 pence ( in US 2 cents, in EU ATM about a Euro)My opinion for what it's worth..... find a solution, I don't know either of the players in this, but work something out, split the loss etc etc.

or don't

Meh

Status
Not open for further replies.