• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The "Who Has the Best Hulk" Review

TYL88

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
26/7/17
congrats on your build, looks nice
looking at the parts used I was just wondering:

why v7? not 904 and the later cases are night and day with the older ones
why not VS mvm?
- Dial is the best choice, same mine, imo the best in terms of rep
- ARF the same, dont get the VSF hype ( closing, closed position, engraving, sel, etc..)

what i dont really see worth dissecting a gen and 3 other reps is the
- hands, worthless imo, no difference
- given the vsf xtal quality this would be the last thing to consider in an upgrade
- Clean DW also on spot
- rotor: VS mvm serviced is top, so cant really consider
- insert might be a fair point as VSF pearl is bad and incorrect, however Clean is very close both on shade, engraving, depth and pearl construction, the only difference SBS is the bit creamier look of the pearl inside.

most important is that you like it, doesnt matter what others say so ignore my thoughts too lol
Wear it well!
This build was made long before vsf and CF are out. Somewhere around noob v7-v9 was first released. And i regret I didn't buy a gen dial back then, nowdays the gen dial is scarce and very expensive. As for the xtal, hands, and DW they are a must back then.

The watch was installed with a BP dial before, but the lume on the plots arent even, and i couldn't see it. That's why I changed it to CF and im quite happy with it. Really need a gen dial and it will be perfect :(

Reactions: Hasslebank

Snookit

Getting To Know The Place
11/11/17

Hope this can help you out! Bp 3135 dial w/ vs markers, gen, ZF v1 from left to right.

Anytime soon I will upload a full comparison as a new post. Have this pending for a while…

Reactions: Pintorex

Snookit

11/11/17

Hope this can help you out! Bp 3135 dial w/ vs markers, gen, ZF v1 from left to right.

Anytime soon I will upload a full comparison as a new post. Have this pending for a while…
Regarding lume is way stronger on gen, no surprise.
The sun ray on Bp mirrors gen but lacks of shine, ZF fails miserably.
Last photo, is a picture inside walls and gen goes almost black (amazing!) could looks almost like a Starbucks, Bp looks similar just on the photo isn’t perceived because there is some reflection.
I also have a Vsf dial didn’t add to the comparison because it isn’t even in the same league don’t have any experience with clean.

Hasslebank

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
Regarding lume is way stronger on gen, no surprise.
The sun ray on Bp mirrors gen but lacks of shine, ZF fails miserably.
Last photo, is a picture inside walls and gen goes almost black (amazing!) could looks almost like a Starbucks, Bp looks similar just on the photo isn’t perceived because there is some reflection.
I also have a Vsf dial didn’t add to the comparison because it isn’t even in the same league don’t have any experience with clean.
thx for sharing!

Never understood the hype with the BP dial, your pictures clearly shows the usual forum "fugazi" around this matter :D
How can anyone think that a several-year-old, outdated rep technology can compete at any level with the complexity of the gen.
Fully agree on the ZF remark as well as the VSF one- VSF is literally classes darker by default vs the gen, however you can notice for a reason it is it is equally deified :D

Closest to gen in almost all light conditions is Clean

Reactions: Valaj and Reaps

Repmaster1337

TC, WM9 interested❤️
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
@Hasselbaink
Ur right, Clean is the closest to gen. Best dial, bezel, bracelet and hands. Clean insert is greener than the others, very close to gen. It just need gen or prof crystal with genuine gasket installed.

Also Clean dial markers is round like gen, vsf and others is not. :)

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
What makes you believe that? I don’t see any difference in the markers or the lume but my eyes aren’t the best.
Color of dial. Hard to say since the angle of camera can affect both things.

Reactions: Zeta7

Zeta7

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
your pic is not the best but according to the dial colour and the bezel pearl right is clean and left is vsf
Clean xtal is also inferior to vsf
Both you and @Reaps are absolutely right. Another member suggested that there’s a noticeable difference in the markers of Clean watches is why I asked. I haven’t noticed any differences myself but I’m still struggling with seeing the floating “m” too.
The next question is which watch looks best and why? The question is for everyone who wants to be heard. I appreciate y’all’s input on this.

supernovas

7/11/10
Both you and @Reaps are absolutely right. Another member suggested that there’s a noticeable difference in the markers of Clean watches is why I asked. I haven’t noticed any differences myself but I’m still struggling with seeing the floating “m” too.
The next question is which watch looks best and why? The question is for everyone who wants to be heard. I appreciate y’all’s input on this.