• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The "Who Has the Best Hulk" Review

Gmt89

Getting To Know The Place
19/6/23
If anyone is fortunate to have both Gen and Rep hulk and take side by side pics would be great.

Gmt89

19/6/23
Check page 1.
That is outdated.

Have you ever seen a gen hulk asides from just online pics and YouTube videos?

To be honest. If we would have a current market review of the best versions till date or at least if someone have a gen vs current version real picture. That would really help.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
That is outdated.

To be honest. If we would have a current market review of the best versions till date or at least if someone have a gen vs current version real picture. That would really help.

Outdated yes but gives some idea at least.

Have seen the gen, its on my wrist as we speak actually, so I can take pics of that but have no rep hulk unfortunately.

From the latest pics on this thread I can say the gen dial looks more or less exactly the same to me at least.

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
That is outdated.

There has literally been 0 updates from VS or Clean or ZF in the Hulk line so this thread still stands.

Personally I keep seeing you ask the same question about the Hulk in multiple threads. Let me set you straight.

No rep Hulk dial will ever match gen period. The gen is gold infused and has a reflective shimmer / sunburst that is impossible to match. Factories can get close but never match it.

Either buy the gen dial and swap in or accept what you get now. For $500 the replicas are good.

You want gen level details for the dial but you want to pay rep prices? Lol it doesn't work that way.

Also I would quit it with the arrogance about seeing gen on YouTube / pictures vs real life. You're here buying replicas like most of us. Kill the ego.

Reactions: J22HRP

Gmt89

19/6/23
There has literally been 0 updates from VS or Clean or ZF in the Hulk line so this thread still stands.

Personally I keep seeing you ask the same question about the Hulk in multiple threads. Let me set you straight.

No rep Hulk dial will ever match gen period. The gen is gold infused and has a reflective shimmer / sunburst that is impossible to match. Factories can get close but never match it.

Either buy the gen dial and swap in or accept what you get now. For $500 the replicas are good.

You want gen level details for the dial but you want to pay rep prices? Lol it doesn't work that way.

Also I would quit it with the arrogance about seeing gen on YouTube / pictures vs real life. You're here buying replicas like most of us. Kill the ego.
That's because I am disappointed by the quality because it is far off from gen. The sunburst tell I can accept. But the color is so off from gen review video.

If I had known it to be so off, I would just buy a no date black sub or the black sub. I would not have gone for hulk.

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
That's because I am disappointed by the quality because it is far off from gen. The sunburst tell I can accept. But the color is so off from gen review video.

If I had known it to be so off, I would just buy a no date black sub or the black sub. I would not have gone for hulk.
Just sell it and buy a black sub.

Gmt89

19/6/23
I am not trying to find fault or anything. But we are paying $500 USD for something that is so off in terms of basic requirement.

To have latest VSF Submariner by VSF reviewed by 2 sellers. 1 TD here and another Thai dealer, the difference in quality is so big, why ?

Did they just throw in old stocks to people who bought now or bought here, it's really unfair, firstly we are here because we expect 1:1 quality. But clearly is not the same VSF Hulk.

Quality is worlds apart. The Thai dealer quality is way better than the TD quality here. Both are listed at the same time. 5 months ago. That's why I did extensive searching before getting the hulk.

During QC wise, the color looks good. When arrived, color is so off.

But it truly disappoints. The color is so off from gen that it feels like I thrown away my money. I own 2 gen Rolex before. 1 sub 1 gmt. I know I cannot expect the same quality, that's for sure.

But buying a 1:1 rep that doesn't delivers, defeats the purpose of getting a 1:1 rep in the first place. A 1:1 is suppose to give you that visual aspect. This latest VSF Hulk I received failed to even fulfill that.

I will try to sell my hulk.

Zeta7

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
I am not trying to find fault or anything. But we are paying $500 USD for something that is so off in terms of basic requirement.

To have latest VSF Submariner by VSF reviewed by 2 sellers. 1 TD here and another Thai dealer, the difference in quality is so big, why ?

Did they just throw in old stocks to people who bought now or bought here, it's really unfair, firstly we are here because we expect 1:1 quality. But clearly is not the same VSF Hulk.

Quality is worlds apart. The Thai dealer quality is way better than the TD quality here. Both are listed at the same time. 5 months ago. That's why I did extensive searching before getting the hulk.

But it truly disappoints. The color is so off from gen that it feels like I thrown away my money. I own 2 gen Rolex before. 1 sub 1 gmt. I know I cannot expect the same quality, that's for sure.

But buying a 1:1 rep that doesn't delivers, defeats the purpose of getting a 1:1 rep in the first place. A 1:1 is suppose to give you that visual aspect. This latest VSF Hulk I received failed to even fulfill that.

Mostly I buy from non TD’s that take American Express. They accept returns. Only had one problem and it wasn’t their fault but they resolved the problem.
If the watch you received is different than the watch they sent QC pictures of you should return it. If the watch you received is the same as the one in your QC pictures but the lighting gives it a different look that’s common especially with colored dials and bezels.
If you look at several gen 116610lv you’ll notice that their colors also differ. That’s the problem some folks run into when comparing their reps to a Gen.
I’d check to verify it’s a vsf first. What numbers are on your rehaut and what numbers are on your clasp? That should tell the story. Let us know.

Last edited:

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19

Post pics of your hulk so we can see whats so off about the dial colour.

Reactions: Zeta7