• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The "Who Has the Best Hulk" Review

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Whats the consensus in case of OTB - Clean or VSF?

Gravitating towards Clean due to better dial and bracelet.

Thinking of ordering one.

Gmt89

Getting To Know The Place
19/6/23
Most agree with vsf hulk as the best till date in terms of overall. This is even further suggested recently by TD Trustytime. I have placed my vsf hulk order. If you are not in a rush, I will upload the pics when I receive.

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
If I had to guess the 3rd from left side is the VSF

The 2nd from the left is CF

Reactions: Zeta7

rodri0025

Do not accept unsolicited offers
26/8/20
Currently, are the differences between cf and vsf in case, bracelet and crystal that big that vsf is still the best ootb?

Zeta7

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
Currently, are the differences between cf and vsf in case, bracelet and crystal that big that vsf is still the best ootb?
If you’re talking about a hulk vsf is definitely the best but that’s just my humble opinion

Milburn1

Supporter
Certified
1/11/22
UK
The latest version from CF is very very good, the sunburst and dial colour is brilliant. IMO from owning the VSF in the past it beats it hands down.

Zeta7

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
The latest version from CF is very very good, the sunburst and dial colour is brilliant. IMO from owning the VSF in the past it beats it hands down.

You have a really good looking watch but the vsf is more gen like but don’t take my word for it. It’s just my opinion and everyone has one. Here’s something to let people see for themselves and make their own decision

Hasslebank

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum

Are you sure this is a clean?
Rehaut serial is different also the 30 on the bezel is ery similar to the so called v5 but fake version

Zeta7

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
Rehaut serial is different also the 30 on the bezel is ery similar to the so called v5 but fake version
You’re right. Good eye on the rehaut serial and bezel

Milburn1

Supporter
Certified
1/11/22
UK
The latest version from clean has that 6R…V6 serial number with the correct font 👍🏻 this is 100% CF

Zeta7

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
Here’s what the 116610LV is supposed to look like but it was a bit more than $400.

SpiritRunner

11/4/18
USA
At this stage its a VSF base with Clean dial separate feom the one they put in their stock rls.
Mods will follow as well as a comparison vs gen
@Hasselbaink - Your build looks great so far! I don't quite understand what 'Clean dial separate from the one they put in their stock rls.', though.

Is it another dial offered from Clean factory that they don't sell in their stock watch, but available from CF otherwise? Is it an aftermarket- modded dial originating from Clean? Could you help others interested in this type of mod to better identify and source one? Based on your pics I would imagine you may have a good side hustle on your hands if you could middle-man/ sell these dials here on the forum...:sneaky:

Zeta7

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
Who is your dealer if i may ask? And whats the clasp code of your version? 5HF?
Are 5hf clasp codes something that’ll tell you if it’s a clean or not? What rehaut serials are right for clean submariners? Any information old or new on rehaut serials will be helpful. Thanks in advance