• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The RM10 Homage Thread

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
Well, we sold enough of those APs to cover most of the cost of the production but we definitely had to hustle to get them out. Overall it was a really good learning experience. You are right about the RMs though, there just aren't any out there that come even close.

Well I'm a noob. so go for it, abuse me ( like a member treated Tinitonsi in the AP Thread a few years ago, Tinitonsi is still here, no Noob anymore I guess)

I have been reading both threads: the Ap one and this one, the RM. (took me a while, mega time jumps in your reactions, did you noticed that?)

So you sold enough Ap's , what does that mean? all the RWI members are still waiting, well, that is what I learn from the long 4 years and lasting AP thread. there is no RWI member in this AP thread that says it received your work, can be that I missed them though.

Can you tell me where I can by your work, glad to pay for it, if it is still available of course.

Why don't you answer Tinitonsi questions? Why don't you give us pics of your AP end results? easy to do is it not??

never mind, you owe me nothing. And I will not go in any discussion with you.

Oh by the way: did you paid all the costs by your self for the AP project? did you had any sponsors? and did they get there AP's?? just asking.

buffedupboy

Known Member
15/2/13
Well I'm a noob. so go for it, abuse me ( like a member treated Tinitonsi in the AP Thread a few years ago, Tinitonsi is still here, no Noob anymore I guess)

Not sure what you mean by abuse me. No one gets into these threads to abuse anyone. If that is your mindset from the get go then there is no room for any discussion anymore.

I have been reading both threads: the Ap one and this one, the RM. (took me a while, mega time jumps in your reactions, did you noticed that?)

Sure, I don't camp out on these forums waiting for people to comment on threads I create so I can respond to them. If you understood how manufacturing of watches and parts work, then you would understand how it takes a very long time to get anything made, not even assuming that they come out right.

So you sold enough Ap's , what does that mean? all the RWI members are still waiting, well, that is what I learn from the long 4 years and lasting AP thread. there is no RWI member in this AP thread that says it received your work, can be that I missed them though.

That means that I sold enough of these casesets to cover the cost of my investment in the project. Not sure what you mean by "all the RWI members are still waiting". None of them actually placed an order. None of them ever gave me any money at all. In fact some of them who contacted me personally balked when I told them the cost of a caseset.

Can you tell me where I can by your work, glad to pay for it, if it is still available of course.

Sure, you can PM me directly and we can go from there. A caseset cost USD5000 without strap and buckle. But since you've read this thread you would know that already.

Why don't you answer Tinitonsi questions? Why don't you give us pics of your AP end results? easy to do is it not??
Sure, it's easy. It's so easy you should be able to get something similar done yourself, put in the money and run the risk of getting caught for selling replicas.

never mind, you owe me nothing. And I will not go in any discussion with you.
And yet here you are. I do not mind the passive aggressive demeanor and the insinuations of your message. But understand the risk you will need to run if you ever tried to do what I did. Since you claim to be a noob, and seem to be so innocent in your views, then let me educate you some. I am not the first person who has dabbled in trying to provide better parts or creating parts for the rep market. Almost all the people I know who have done so have ended up disappearing with member's money. Just look at all the APROO GP 'projects' that have come and gone through the years. Or the Paul Newman threads in the Rolex forums. I have never taken anyone's money and not provided product, neither have I given any half baked watch with ill fitting parts to anyone.

Oh by the way: did you paid all the costs by your self for the AP project? did you had any sponsors? and did they get there AP's?? just asking.

No. Just saying.

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Stop being a little kid and stay out of this thread. I asked you to many times to quit your BS and still you are threadcrapping. @Steelfish

Noted S.....thanks.

@tinitonsi .....it's common knowledge that it's always best to take heed of staff mate.....particularly after been pinged for a number of times.....if you wish to continue to participate in this thread.....please add something constructive.

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
Noted S.....thanks.

@tinitonsi .....it's common knowledge that it's always best to take heed of staff mate.....particularly after been pinged for a number of times.....if you wish to continue to participate in this thread.....please add something constructive.
Did I do something wrong with my last post, mod?
I posted a "forum" emoticon that I'm only waiting the final results like every member of this forum... Do I can?

tinitonsi

Patron
Certified
21/3/14
Stop being a little kid and stay out of this thread. I asked you to many times to quit your BS and still you are threadcrapping. @Steelfish
Mod, I think you'll owe several excuses in few months/years when you realize that OP is a "dreamer" (some other members say "liar") with only some CAD skills. So like u said several times NOTHING will happen here
Meanwhile, I'm out of this thread :)

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
Mod, I think you'll owe several excuses in few months/years when you realize that OP is a "dreamer" (some other members say "liar") with only some CAD skills. So like u said several times NOTHING will happen here

Tinitonsi, Stay and let us see the progress in this project. We could be wrong in our opinion about OP and OP WILL deliver the forum members frequent updates and of course nice pictures of his achievements. As he knows too " this Thread is worthless without pics". So give OP some time to show us his work. And even it is after four years from now, quality takes time, but with frequent updates in the mean time, it will be a hell of a ride, a thrill to follow. OP. Go for it!

e5ab49f6e1020404e24527a0090a7ee9.jpg

As mentioned in another Thread, (I will not steal jokes from Forum Members) "we think the one on the right is REP, middle is a Franken, Left is GEN . (all Credits for SuperLory and Hyjynx)

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer

funfact, i saw the finished AP from buffedboy. He is a very nice bloke when you talk with him in PM. Its his money that he invested and his decision to show it to whoever he wants. So i think the only one who needs to apologize is you for these childish comments :)

tinitonsi

Patron
Certified
21/3/14
funfact, i saw the finished AP from buffedboy. He is a very nice bloke when you talk with him in PM. Its his money that he invested and his decision to show it to whoever he wants. So i think the only one who needs to apologize is you for these childish comments :)

Hmmm! So you still believe in this project, mod? Lol