• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The RM10 Homage Thread

Dex4

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
2/10/15
Amazing, i will buy one for sure if you'll sell it !

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

buffedupboy

Known Member
15/2/13
Modifying it now to make it more affordable. Current version has the movement skeletonised and modified to look more gen but that drives the price to around 3000USD. If the movement is minimally modified then the cost goes down dramatically. Almost complete.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Agreed, I would worry less about movement and focus on getting the case and dial side right and you have a winner, movement decoration is not important to most of us!!

DC

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
Sick!! Subscribed and can't wait for the outcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buffedupboy

Known Member
15/2/13
Hahaha, this guy is so funny, lol
You never complete you ROO project => https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/gauging-interest-for-a-aproo-caseset.153481/unread

Now you say you're working in this project, lol, what a waste of time. Just show 1, only 1 ROO case you did or tell a name of a member who receives it...
Crazy [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

That's interesting..... for some reason you think I owe you something. Do something real and meaningful with your life rather than trying to beat other people down.

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
That's interesting..... for some reason you think I owe you something. Do something real and meaningful with your life rather than trying to beat other people down.
Lol, just show us the 'REAL' ROO project you already achieved instead of sayin bullsh*t as usual.
I know you're a big dreamer, some would say a liar, Lol

tinitonsi

Patron
Certified
21/3/14
And, you still don't reply to my 1st enquriy, PLEASE show us 1 and only 1 ROO case you did or tell a name of a member who receives it. PLEASE.
I'm sure many members also want to know.

But I'm afraid you won't do it as you know that I know you never start that project and neither this one.
You just have some CAD skills, maybe. Who knows, maybe it's not you, maybe a friend, relatives, lol

buffedupboy

Known Member
15/2/13
So what do i get when i make you eat your words?

How about this then. When i show you the pictures and give you the name of a member that has one you will buy a caseset for 5000usd. Deal? Yeah..... Exactly what i thought.

tinitonsi

Patron
Certified
21/3/14
So what do i get when i make you eat your words?

How about this then. When i show you the pictures and give you the name of a member that has one you will buy a caseset for 5000usd. Deal? Yeah..... Exactly what i thought.

Just show us, buddy. I didn't come in your house asking you the "moon" lol, it's you who post bullsh*t in a public forum. So show some respect for yourself, c'mon

buffedupboy

Known Member
15/2/13
Just show us, buddy. I didn't come in your house asking you the "moon" lol, it's you who post bullsh*t in a public forum. So show some respect for yourself, c'mon
And there we have it. All talk, no action. The point is clear, I don't owe you shit. You didn't buy anything from me, I don't work for you, I don't need to do your bidding. You can't afford my case sets so Why should I show you anything? That's right unfortunately, apart from going onto other people's thread, demanding for things that you can't afford, you don't really have much other skills.

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer

lets keep this thread clean instead of crapping and bullshitting.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Agree with Stuvetjee, although would be good to see examples of OPs work, not because he owes us anything but just because it's quite relevant to his post...

We all know the rules, pics or it never happened :)

DC

tinitonsi

Patron
Certified
21/3/14
lets keep this thread clean instead of crapping and bullshitting.

If you knew the story behind this dreamer you wouldn't post this. Who's bulsh*tting is you, check who I'm first. I don't talk if I don't know. Ask OP about why he never completes the ROO project he claimed he did. He'll probably pm you with inventions like he got menace from here and there... lol

tinitonsi

Patron
Certified
21/3/14
And there we have it. All talk, no action. The point is clear, I don't owe you shit. You didn't buy anything from me, I don't work for you, I don't need to do your bidding. You can't afford my case sets so Why should I show you anything? That's right unfortunately, apart from going onto other people's thread, demanding for things that you can't afford, you don't really have much other skills.

Lol, afford? how can I buy something that doesn't exist... PICS, PICS, PICS
It's not a battle between you and me, show to everybody else that I'm a liar. You can't, lol

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
If you knew the story behind this dreamer you wouldn't post this. Who's bulsh*tting is you, check who I'm first. I don't talk if I don't know. Ask OP about why he never completes the ROO project he claimed he did. He'll probably pm you with inventions like he got menace from here and there... lol

I know all about that thread and i would suggest you posting there or PM the OP about it instead of complaining in the RM section about a whole different project...

And watch your tone mate.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk