• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The OFFICIAL RWI YACHTMASTER CLUB

rolesium18

Known Member
15/10/18
d5284e9e2c0b216833d005eb71d78976.jpg

for everyone that wasn’t convinced yet..

Then newest Tomrep mod is a abit too grey. I compare my older Tomrep mod from January 2019 with his from February 2019.

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
7f335bccca6d3ade7bd789cd2b8fc3e2.jpg

depends on the lighting.
But even if it was too greyish, I prefer the look. looks absolutely superb

recan1ze

9/1/17
Germany
question for the pro's:
at this time, which YM Rhodium is the best and closest to gen?

I heard that the noob is in most points the best but the new ARF has a much better bezel and above all, an original bezel click

my noob clicks a lil bit strange, its not a real click i think

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
question for the pro's:
at this time, which YM Rhodium is the best and closest to gen?

I heard that the noob is in most points the best but the new ARF has a much better bezel and above all, an original bezel click

my noob clicks a lil bit strange, its not a real click i think

Noob. Get the Noob bezel insert to have the platinum paint mod (either TomRep or Spongebob) and you will have the best looking bezel.
As for reps, I am not sure how many times will you rotate the bezel, so bezel click noise is probably not the most important deciding factor.

Reactions: leo6929

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
Noob. Get the Noob bezel insert to have the platinum paint mod (either TomRep or Spongebob) and you will have the best looking bezel.
As for reps, I am not sure how many times will you rotate the bezel, so bezel click noise is probably not the most important deciding factor.

Would you happen to know if the noob insert would fit the ARF? Cus that would be worth it imo.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Would you happen to know if the noob insert would fit the ARF? Cus that would be worth it imo.

I don’t think so. Actually Noob updated the insert, the previous 316 model Noob bezel doesn’t work in the new 904L version. Personally, the noob case is much better.

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
I don’t think so. Actually Noob updated the insert, the previous 316 model Noob bezel doesn’t work in the new 904L version. Personally, the noob case is much better.

Ah. I feel you. I have a Noob from BK, swiss eta, prof crystal, tomrep bezel. Love it.

However, I'm going for a Franken blue dial. I was gonna sell my Noob and use the funds to build from an ARF... but I might do a mashup of Noob and ARF and then build from that. Decisions, decisions!

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
Ah. I feel you. I have a Noob from BK, swiss eta, prof crystal, tomrep bezel. Love it.

However, I'm going for a Franken blue dial. I was gonna sell my Noob and use the funds to build from an ARF... but I might do a mashup of Noob and ARF and then build from that. Decisions, decisions!

Go for Noob as a base, change the dial and go for arf blue dial , put the arf bracelet, do the tomrep mod, get a profxtal ..send to bk and ask for a swiss eta and tadah.... =D

a no brainer...hmmm probably will cost you lest 1k? hehehe

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
Go for Noob as a base, change the dial and go for arf blue dial , put the arf bracelet, do the tomrep mod, get a profxtal ..send to bk and ask for a swiss eta and tadah.... =D

a no brainer...hmmm probably will cost you lest 1k? hehehe

Well I'm going gen dial, hands, date wheel, crystal, arf bracelet for sure. I do actually really care about the bezel action so that's what I need to figure out. If I can do Noob case, with ARF assembly, but noob insert, I'll be golden.

Currently doing research.

On a side note- if I paid myself for all the hours I spend researching, I could just buy the damn gen lmao. Er, if someone else paid me lol.

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
Well I'm going gen dial, hands, date wheel, crystal, arf bracelet for sure. I do actually really care about the bezel action so that's what I need to figure out. If I can do Noob case, with ARF assembly, but noob insert, I'll be golden.

Currently doing research.

On a side note- if I paid myself for all the hours I spend researching, I could just buy the damn gen lmao. Er, if someone else paid me lol.

Hahaha please sell it to me once done haha =)