• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The OFFICIAL RWI YACHTMASTER CLUB

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Noob 904L base, Gen dial/hands/xtal/crown. TomRep Mod. VR3135 w/lots of gen parts.
Ie2WF.jpg
IeKJ5.jpg

Last edited:

srhoque

28/11/18
I don't have much experience with gens. Is the crown there more for your own peace of mind or does it feel that much better?

I use Gen crown from an aesthetics and reliability perspective. The finish of the grooves, shine and looks of the coronet is better on the gen. Since I service all my movement right away and use gen parts for the entire autowind, I don’t have much experience with rep crown and how winding feels with rep crown.

Reactions: KJ2020

Ant1302

Looking Around
16/2/20
Qualcuno può consigliarmi dove posso comprare la migliore replica di rolex acciaio con cinturino in caucciù.

threalleo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/10/17
I don't like my ARF Rhodium dial... I would swap for a noob dial or gen... I think the noob is closer to gen, the hour indices on arf are too small compared to gen and it triggers me

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
Hi guys,

I would appreciate if you kindly can provide me a link (or video) with comparision among Rolex 116622 Rodhium GEN vs ARF vs NooB.

I do not know whether or not this info is in this forum.

Thanks in advance.

srhoque

28/11/18
Noob caseset, ARF dial and hands, Spongebob insert, Prof 2xAR crystal, gen roulette datewheel

Mate - Why 2xAR :confused: Any specific reasons please?

Good call on the roulette, matches well!!

Last edited:

thorne

16600 FTW
8/3/10
Sling City
Mate - Why 2xAR :confused: Any specific reasons please?

Good call on the roulette, matches well!!

Thanks mate.

The whole crystal is 2AR so it’s looks like there’s no crystal - can see the whole dial clearly.

I’ve got a gen crystal for it too - just prefer this look.