• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The OFFICIAL RWI YACHTMASTER CLUB

Fritsspits

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/2/19
The Neterlands
As in the 2 does not?

Because the blue one looks good to me.
5-A0-C54-D6-019-D-4464-B5-CE-5-F614-BA32151.jpg

threalleo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/10/17
Hi everyone, I have an ARF 116622 Rhodium with 2824 movement. I find the watch really high quality and good looking BUT I wanted to step it up since I find the NOOB dial closer to gen. So, anyone knows if It will fit and where I can find one?
My other option was having gen dial and hands in, but I don't If I want to spend that much money...
Give me some opinions because I want to bring the watch closer to gen... thanks!

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
Hi everyone, I have an ARF 116622 Rhodium with 2824 movement. I find the watch really high quality and good looking BUT I wanted to step it up since I find the NOOB dial closer to gen. So, anyone knows if It will fit and where I can find one?
My other option was having gen dial and hands in, but I don't If I want to spend that much money...
Give me some opinions because I want to bring the watch closer to gen... thanks!

I don't believe you can install gen because of the 2824 movement as compared to 3135 movement. However, maybe with some modding it could be possible.

I think ARF and Noob dials are pretty close so I'm not so sure it would be worth it to swap them or if they would be a direct swap either. If you could just source a Noob dial I'd say go for it just so you know... but I don't believe TDs will just sell you a dial.

PhilippPzy

Supporter
Certified
3/12/18
Germany

dial printing from arf is better than noob. you can see it at the macropictures at puretime

Sent from the RWI App