• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The OFFICIAL RWI YACHTMASTER CLUB

PhilippPzy

Supporter
Certified
3/12/18
Germany
awesome! this picture shows the bezel difference

kinda wanna make me do the mod as well

6c601d59bd1cd4aad1b0e38d8d4c0530.jpg

The mod is the money absolutly worth.
11BFC2A9-0217-46AB-A547-CA8850D9902Be4de3aa93d66a79e.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Dissemination

Mrpong

15/9/19
Cannot decide whether I prefer Rhodium or blue. In fact I always like blue dial but rhodium's Yacht is so gorgeous.

May I ask who can support or offer the bezel mod? Thanks

Last edited:

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
Yeah correct. I think Spongebob is Taiwan. Either option is good. They each have their strengths. I might like Spongebobs better, but cost is double. I have Tomreps on mine- love it! Alas, prob going up for sale in the near future as I'm becoming interested in Frankens :huh1: I'm waiting though because with some mods these things can be so darn close that you have to ask is it worth the extra thousands.

My BK Noob with Prof xtal, Tomrep bezel mod, swiss eta:

Reactions: Justinlbrigham

jack787

Horology Curious
16/4/16
here is mine i think is jf bought it from a m2m here long time ago what you guys think what mods i can do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrpong

15/9/19
Do you guys have contact info of Tomrep and SpongeBob? Do both have a website or email?

ManuelCalavera

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/7/19
I got the ARF YM, is the tomrep bezel still worth it in your guys opinions? I can't tell a huge difference from the pics posted but I heard it's a different experience in real life.

Also any other mods I should look into? :)

PhilippPzy

Supporter
Certified
3/12/18
Germany
I got the ARF YM, is the tomrep bezel still worth it in your guys opinions? I can't tell a huge difference from the pics posted but I heard it's a different experience in real life.

maybe a prof xtal. The bezel is after the mod mor frosted and not as shiny as before

Sent from the RWI App

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA

Depends on your appreciation of details I suppose. I totally get when people just buy their rep and rock it as is. I, on the other hand, think certain mods are almost necessary. The bezel mod is a total game changer. It takes it from a toy to a classy piece of jewelry, imo. I also think the crystal is a completely worthwhile investment.

PhilippPzy

Supporter
Certified
3/12/18
Germany

maybe a prof xtal. The bezel is after the mod more frosted and not as shiny as before.

Sent from the RWI App

Last edited:

Fritsspits

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/2/19
The Neterlands
Somebody in the "YACHTMASTER CLUB" here got a YachtmasterII rep?
I have a couple of ARF Sea Dwellers but I am looking for something new, anybody here know what factory YachtmasterII is the best? (Zilver with blue bezel, no gold)

Mrpong

15/9/19
Somebody in the "YACHTMASTER CLUB" here got a YachtmasterII rep?
I have a couple of ARF Sea Dwellers but I am looking for something new, anybody here know what factory YachtmasterII is the best? (Zilver with blue bezel, no gold)

What's difference between Yacht-Master I and II