• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The OFFICIAL RWI YACHTMASTER CLUB

Autobús

Conductor de Autobús
Patron
Certified
23/9/21
🇺🇸
@snick

You are on the right track. CF and VSF are top tier. CF has the VR movement and VSF has the VS movement.

Having owned both a CF and VSF, my personal choice would be the CF 126622, but you cannot go wrong with either. You can easily ask two members here the same question and they will have differing opinions.

EWF and GSF are lower tier.

Read up on the movements here:

Reactions: snick

snick

Getting To Know The Place
17/7/24
Portugal
@snick

You are on the right track. CF and VSF are top tier. CF has the VR movement and VSF has the VS movement.

Having owned both a CF and VSF, my personal choice would be the CF 126622, but you cannot go wrong with either. You can easily ask two members here the same question and they will have differing opinions.

EWF and GSF are lower tier.

Read up on the movements here:

Thank you so much for the input!
I had read a bit about the movements, but I wasn't really going for the most perfect, but the easiest to maintain, still deciding about that!

Could you confirm me if CF = Clean Factory and if CS has another name convention, can't find it on TD website.

In this post i find that the CS factory does a decent job, with Clean having some details a little better. I don't know if its still up to date. The VR Factory in the post is now the VSF factory? These factory names are definitely hard for newcomers!! :D

Also, I've been reading about xtal, deep crystal and I wonder if any of those things is important in this model.
Thanks in advance mate!

Skyscraper38

Getting To Know The Place
18/9/23
Anyone know if a 16622 bezel assembly will fit on a 126622 case? Looking to do a build and having too hard of a time finding a 16622 case and would like to just do a hybrid build of two watches.

rolesium18

Known Member
15/10/18
Thank you so much for the input!
I had read a bit about the movements, but I wasn't really going for the most perfect, but the easiest to maintain, still deciding about that!

Could you confirm me if CF = Clean Factory and if CS has another name convention, can't find it on TD website.

In this post i find that the CS factory does a decent job, with Clean having some details a little better. I don't know if its still up to date. The VR Factory in the post is now the VSF factory? These factory names are definitely hard for newcomers!! :D

Also, I've been reading about xtal, deep crystal and I wonder if any of those things is important in this model.
Thanks in advance mate!
1000 to 1800 bucks for the blue dial right now. Could be cheaper

• Wow
Reactions: snick

rolesium18

Known Member
15/10/18
Are u guys use the Tomrep mod for a VSF and Clean 116622? Because both Fans has a too silverish inlay

CF_Stan

CF/FC, ZrO2, PVD/DLC STupid fAN
Patron
Certified
14/6/23
UK
hihQki.jpeg