• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The OFFICIAL RWI YACHTMASTER CLUB

baldocd

secretly judging your watch
Supporter
Certified
12/8/19
Indonesia
KNQ1gL.jpeg

Me10_UK

Don't stop learning
31/1/24
land of the brave
Hi everyone!
Looking to buy a nice bezel insert for my 116622.
Can some yacht master lover help me? :)
Thanks guys!

I am in a state of sadness.
The bezel on mine has come off and is lost on a LNER train between London King's Cross and Edinburgh.
I am mourning for it's loss.... but rather than lay in pity and anguish a new bezel will be purchased to bring this beauty back to life.

I call upon the experts here to help - where is the best place to buy one to bring it back (or even better) than past glory?

Purchased from a long standing member here, I have only had it for about 6 weeks ...

Many thanks in advance.

Reactions: Dadda81

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
I am in a state of sadness.
The bezel on mine has come off and is lost on a LNER train between London King's Cross and Edinburgh.
I am mourning for it's loss.... but rather than lay in pity and anguish a new bezel will be purchased to bring this beauty back to life.

I call upon the experts here to help - where is the best place to buy one to bring it back (or even better) than past glory?

Purchased from a long standing member here, I have only had it for about 6 weeks ...

Many thanks in advance.
Trusty is good for sourcing parts from different factories. Send him an email. Good luck.

Reactions: Me10_UK

Skyscraper38

Getting To Know The Place
18/9/23
Anyone have 1 of these available? Trying hard to find one but coming up short. Had one on order through GMF but apparently the bezels are bad on them.

snick

Getting To Know The Place
17/7/24
Portugal
Hello fellow Yacht Masters.

I'm looking to buy a Yach Master 40 126622 with a Blue Dial.
I'll take both the bracelet and a rubber strap to change in the summer. Will the Oysterflex strap fit accordingly?

I'm still choosing the factory as the "best" lists don't really match.
The Old Spreadsheet had Noob as the best rep. The new Spreadsheet puts VSF above Clean on both Movements (3135 and 3235);
The post with QC by Steve here in the forum has CS Clean and VR as great contenders. Now I have questions, since I'm new to this world. Is VR the same as VSF? Is CS the same as CF?
Are GSF and EWF new factory models or are they not really contenders for some reason? They're a bit cheaper it seems.

This will be my first rep and it doesn't need to be perfect, just want a functioning watch, easily replaced/repaired by an ordinary watch shop that looks the part.