• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Official RCLC Bad Ass Thread!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland

MSAMatt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/12/14
Hear Hear, well done mate. On behalf of the RCLC and bawllz out bro's I bequeathed finances to aid those in need.

KingKantona

I'm Pretty Popular
Thank you [MENTION=93724]MSAMatt[/MENTION] ,never intended this to be some kind of donation thread but that's what happens when you get involved with some wonderfully generous friends, RCLC Forevermore lol..

Sent from inside the Tardis

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Thank you @MSAMatt ,never intended this to be some kind of donation thread but that's what happens when you get involved with some wonderfully generous friends, RCLC Forevermore lol..

LMAO who can predict which direction a RCLC thread will take?

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
Thank you @MSAMatt ,never intended this to be some kind of donation thread but that's what happens when you get involved with some wonderfully generous friends, RCLC Forevermore lol..

JAFO has sent a few bucks to the charity as well. It's great to see my Brothers giving to such a great cause! RCLC kicks ass!!!

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
[MENTION=117884]KingKantona[/MENTION] I just made a $1 million donation. Ok, it wasn't that much, but I did donate. I've have a disabled daughter, and I know there is no better way to help than with our children. Thanks.

JAFO

16/10/13
Thank you @JAFO & @Tucker & to all the RCLC Bawllz out brothers, I'm very humbled indeed..

The RCLC is a true brotherhood. And we're all lucky to be able to donate to such a good cause. Hats off to King and all his pals out doing the heavy lifting!

Phil G

29/9/10
Stevenage, Hertfortshire, England
LMAO who can predict which direction a RCLC thread will take?

So, back on track :laugh:

maxresdefault_zpsnxsu7ykw.jpg

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
To all a great weekend and I am living vicariously thru those who have made the pilgramige to the Rockin' K Ranch...

Wish I was there...

steel_panther_balls_out.jpg

A dollar to the first one to get the ref...